02. The Kim Family

It was a very peaceful morning at kim mansion-

''Kim fucking-''

''Jimin! No cursing in my home!" Yelled a pissed Jin at his son.

Yeah... it was very peaceful, indeed.

''Sorry eomma, but you said to wake him.'' Said a pouting jimin.

''Yah! Don't you dare to pull that face. I am not gonna fall for your cuteness. And I didn't say to wake him like this.'' Jin said as he looked away from his son.

The pink haired omega giggled at his mother. ''You say that but you always fall for it.'' Said the young omega showing his eye smile.

Jin sighed, his baby was too adorable to be mad at.

''Ok ok, but no cursing again! Now go wake your brother, by going to his room.'' The older omega said shooing his son out of the kitchen.

The maids giggled at the son and mother. Their young master's morning doesn't start without getting scolded by his mother.

...

Jimin opened his brother's bedroom or more like a devil's den door and got inside. His brother have some serious obsession with black.

Jungkook was probably going think the room was haunted if he see it. Jimin thought while giggling to himself.

''Tae, wake up. It's 10 and you are still sleeping!'' Jimin said shaking his brother who just groaned and pulled the comforter covering his head.

''Yah, kim Taehyung!'' Jimin yelled and tried to pulled off the comforter from taehyung who now was clinging onto the comforter like a koala.

''No~ Go away~ let me sleep more...'' Whined Taehyung and tried to pull back the comforter but jimin was not letting that happen.

''Yah! It's 12 pm and you want to sleep again.'' Jimin said, pulling the comforter fully from taehyung who whined more at loss of it. Jimin smiled at his now awake brother.

Victory belongs to me Thought jimin proudly.

The taehyung glared at his brother.
''Few seconds ago you said it was 10 and now its 12? I am sure its not even 9.'' Taehyung said, hugging his pillow and closed his eyes to sleep, still not ready to get up.

Jimin looked at the small clock on bedside table showing 8:26, he glared at his brother who was back to sleeping. Again!

''Kim fuc-fluffing taehyung!'' Jimin corrected with a cough.

Phew...that was close! His eomma has inhuman hearing when it comes to someone swearing in the household and he didn't want to make the older omega mad.