37. Black fur and fluffy ears.

Few hours ago...

Jungkook walked through the footpath as fast he could, he made sure he won't trip on nothing and embarrass himself. That will get him more attention, not that he is not getting any now.

Infact, people stared him as he walked past them. It was not crowded but there was people in the park nearby, playing with kids, some just randomly sitting there. Unfortunately Jungkook had to pass by there.

Was there a park here before? He is not sure if he had seen it on his way before?

Jungkook didn't like the way some stared at him. Did he had some dirt on his face? Maybe he have? He did trip and fall twice while walking after all.

He pouted and kept his eyes on the floor not meeting anyone's gaze when people walked past him. His sweaty hands clenched the end of the hoodie he was wearing tightly.

He just wanted to see his hyungie... Jungkook sniffed, he was scared, really scared. He had never left home and now he have done it, that too alone. He feels like something bad is going to happen.

Jungkook fastened his pace. His negative thinking was not helping. His breathing quickened. No...he didn't want a panick attack right now!

He stopped, closed his eyes and tried to breath normally. He remembered his hyungie's words when he had a panicked attack at the mall.

''Take a deep breath baby...'' Jungkook took breath. ''Now, let it out slowly...'' Jungkook let out a shakey breath. He felt himself calm down slowly.

''Are you alright my dear?'' Jungkook eyes flew open, startled at the voice. He saw an old woman looking worriedly at him. His eyes were widened comically as he stared back mutely, he realized he need to reply but he couldn't open his mouth. So he nodded his head furiously.

The elderly woman laughed at his cuteness. She pinched his cheeks but seeing younger male flinch made her back up.

''Sorry if i startled you. You looked so adorable i couldn't help! I swear i am harmless!'' The elder woman smiled sweetly. Something about that smile made Jungkook relax, he didn't feel uncomfortable.

Her aura was kinda... calm and gentle?

The elder woman had few streaks grey hair, her face was wrinkled but her smile seemed beautiful to Jungkook. The old woman had a pretty green scarf wrapped around her neck. Jungkook felt himself smile back at her.

''Are you lost, my child?'' She asked still smiling. Jungkook shook his head quickly.

''I am g-going to my h-hyungie.'' Jungkook couldn't say that he sneaked away from his home without anyone's knowledge.

''Really?'' The old woman asked like she could see through him. Jungkook gulped and looked down like a guilty child. The woman chuckled and ruffled his hair, this time Jungkook didn't flinch away.

''Then you should be on your way. Your hyungie must be waiting for you, right?'' She said, pulling back her hand and put it inside her coat pocket taking out a hand kerchief and offered it to the omega. Jungkook looked at it in confusion.

''Take it. You seem like a clumsy one, I am worried you might trip again.'' Jungkook blushed and took the kerchief. How did she know he tripped?

''You have dirt on your clothes. I guessed that you tripped.'' Almost like reading his mind she replied making him wide his eyes. This time she laughed at him.

''T-thank you.'' He bowed at the old woman. She waved at him as he walked away. Jungkook looked at the hand kerchief and smiled. It was pretty. It was light baby blue in colour. It had two wolves sewn on it, a black and white wolves. The bigger wolf had wrapped himself around the smaller in a protective way. Jungkook stared at it dazed.