06. Perverted conscious!

Embarrassment.

That was what taehyung is feeling right now.

He can't believe he fainted!

He fainted! Kim taehyung fainted!

Taehyung doesn't know if he have ever embarrassed himself like this. Not just that he fainted! He had a fucking nosebleed!

Someone just kill him! He can't take this humiliation.

God if jimin ever knows this he will tease him till he dies!

And he, a mafia boss fainted just because he saw a cute slash sexy bunny in his sweater. Ergh... Correction, Just in his sweater.

And.... God those thick, milky white thighs and soft, smooth looking skin...how he wanted to sink his teeth in-Yah kim Taehyung! Stob it! You can't turn into a pervert...

'But you already have....'

A voice said? Maybe his 'conscious' was mocking him.

'And I don't mind being a pervert if its for this sexy bunny' His conscious was even perverted than him.

In his 23 years of life he never have felt attracted to anyone, that was until a cute bunny crashed into his life.

Taehyung was drawn to the bunny. He was attracted to his scent. The pull towards the bunny was strong. And it didn't take a genius to found out the reason.

The bunny was his mate.

Taehyung had a hunch that the bunny was his mate the moment their eyes met. He doesn't know if the bunny has any idea about it. It looked like he hasn't realised it yet.

The fastest way to recognise your mate is through touch or their scent.

Taehyung looked at the bunny who looked like he will cry any moment.
Taehyung sighed, ''I am alright. Don't worry too much.'' Taehyung patted the bunny's head.

''B-but...but hyungie fainted!'' Jungkook burst out crying making taehyung panic.

''Bunny... Bun, look I am totally alright, see? And i might have fainted because.....because of lack of sleep! Yeah that's the reason.'' Taehyung lied as he pulled the omega into his lap without realizing and rubbed his back to calm him. Jungkook the innocent bun he is, believed his hyungie's words.

Jungkook noticed how the alpha didn't call him by his name. He called him 'bunny' which he didn't hate. He liked it when the alpha called him 'bun'. It was cute and his heart did few flips inside his chest when the alpha called him that. Jungkook couldn't hide the pink hue that creeped up to his cheeks.

Taehyung realised and regretted putting the omega on his lap as he had very nice view of the omega's chest. And the oversized clothing was not helping at all! He hoped he didn't scare the omega with the lack of personal space. And taehyung didn't have a problem touching and having the omega in his lap. It was concerning how he didn't mind their closeness.

'Wow... What a nice view we have here. The bunny has very nice looking b-' don't you dare complete it you perverted conscious of mine!

'Well hellooo.... For your information I am YOUR conscious so if I am pervert, then you are also a pervert because you are me and I am you! And i am not a pervert, I just have very sexy imagination.'

Was I seriously arguing with my conscious? Have I gone crazy?

'Yeah... Crazy for the bunny.'

''Hyungie!! Your nose is bleeding again!'' Jungkook said panicked seeing the blood dripping down his hyungie's nose.

I won't if you cover your treasures! Taehyung wanted to yell but could only cry internally.