24. Fated mate.

A small white wolf ran fast through the forest. Blue eyes pierced through the dark night as it ran across the tall trees. His snow white fur looking softer than the silk and the moon light falling on his white fur coat only made it shine more beautifully.

The wolf turned his head to look behind it and let out a playful growl, then started to ran faster. Sound of heavy paws hitting the ground were followed behind him. The small wolf skilfully twisted his body avoiding the trees. Suddenly a loud growl, almost a frustrated one, was heard beyond it. The wolf let out small huffs akin to laughter, his tongue lolling to the side of its mouth as he ran even faster.

A loud whine escaped the wolf's mouth when a heavy body pounced on him. A giant black wolf hovered over the small wolf and nuzzled into the smaller one's neck, the bigger one growled making the smaller whimper.

''Mine'' A Deep voice said as the black wolf's body started to change. His black fur retreating into the skin and the moon light fell on the tanned skin and his well built naked body. He opened his eyeslids revealing the ruby like eyes.

Taehyung opened his eyes trying to remember the dream he just had. But whatever he was trying to remember vanished within seconds when his eyes adjusted to the sight infront of him or more like what was blocking his sight.

Taehyung smiled at the sleeping bun in his arms. Well... more like his head was in the bunny's arms.

So pretty...

And all mine...Taehyung couldn't help but think.

This one week was...well, one hell of a week! The omega's heat is almost over and it is the last day. And no, taehyung didn't devour the bun fully, yet. He had all the time for it, he will devour his bun but slowly.

When taehyung woke up in the morning his face was squashed between the bun's koobies.

Oh how soft were they.

Taehyung just wanted to bury his face more into it, which he did.

And Of course, taehyung's perverted hands that they were wouldn't miss the golden chance to grope those soft flesh. Taehyung already gave up on his hand's pervertness (long live perverted hands of Taehyung) so he didn't even try to resist the temptation.

All these days whenever Taehyung woke up in the morning he would find them in this position with his face buried in the bun's chest.

Not that he minded.

He have some serious obsession with koobies after all. He have acknowledged his obsession.

Taehyung inhaled the sweet addictive scent in. He have to ban the bunny from his room from now on. His whole room smells like the omega, which he loves if he might add but it was very tempting and taehyung thinks his hand might do something very indecent to the bun if keeps sleeping with him. Not like they haven't done any.

He have gotten used to sleeping with bun and he sleeps like a baby when he has the omega in his arms. But it was best for the bun to sleep in his own room, sadly.

Taehyung sighed as he nuzzled into warm soft chest of the omega while his naughty hands massaged the soft mounds continuously, which earned soft moans from the bun who was clueless to what was happening to him. Jungkook's arms tightened around the alpha's head pulling him closer and he buried his nose in the elder's soft yet bird nest-look-alike hair.

Taehyung smiled pervertedly. His hands slipped under the bun's clothes- well it was Taehyung's t-shirt but the bun had taken all of his clothes under his possession. The Bunny was only wearing the t-shirt so taehyung had very much easy access to the softness. He pinched and pulled on the pink nubs as he tried to see the bun's face but the bun had a death grip on him. He give hard squeeze to the soft flesh and earned a whine in return. Jungkook's arms loosened around the alpha as he slowly awakened from his slumber.