13. Not his conscious?

Jungkook clenched on Taehyung's arm like his life depends on it. They were in the mall. Jungkook was feeling very scared with so many people around him. He never went out after his kidnapping. And this was the first time after years. He was scared of having a panic attack.

But with Taehyung by his side he felt safe.

Taehyung looked at the scared bunny who was clinging to him. He just wanted to take the scared one in his arms and keep him safe but he didn't. He is not sure if the bun will appreciate it.

Taehyung mentally sighed. For some odd reason, he badly wanted to take the younger in his arms and the urge was increasing by every second.

And you mind think why....

A ridiculously handsome and intimidating alpha and a gorgeous omega who looked like an angel fallen from the heaven walking together. It will be impossible for people to not stare.

The stares from the strangers weren't helping the scared younger at all. And Taehyung, he was getting annoying every second when people stared at them.

Well... at the younger.

He was used to peoples staring him at starstruck. Taehyung doesn't like attention from paparazzi and he always kept a low profile but coming from Kim family makes it hard. He was famous without even trying. The internet only has limited information and pictures of him, so the media has always been hungry for getting information about the mysterious second son of Kim Family. But Kim Taehyung was not someone to mess with and the paparazzi learned it the hard way. So all they could do was take pictures from afar. Only a paparazzi with death wish will dare to go near Taehyung.

Taehyung hated the way the other alphas stare at the omega. How dare they? He would have gladly ripped them apart but he can't do that infront of the omega. So he controlled his hands which were itching to strangle the alphas who were looking at the omega.

Dude, he gets it. The omega is drop dead gorgeous, but stop staring like that!

Taehyung's arm sneaked around Jungkook's waist possessively, pulling him closer to his body. The aura around him screamed dangerous. His death stare was enough to make the others look away. Jungkook was relieved when he felt his hyungie's arms around him.

He wanted to be in his arms but he didn't want to seem clingy, so he controlled himself from clinging on Taehyung like koala bear but he was happy when the older pulled him closer to his body. Jungkook inhaled his hyungie's scent which calmed him. The atmosphere around them felt a little bit chilly for some reason, but the heavy stares he felt awhile ago was gone.

He was glad they were gone, he didn't like how some people looked at him like he was some prey.

He rubbed his cheek on his hyungie's chest like a kitten, clenching his hands on Taehyung's coat. He didn't realise that he was unconsciously rubbing his scent on him. He peeked a look at his hyungie's face.

He looked mad?

His hyungie was glaring at something. Jungkook followed Taehyung's gaze, he saw him glaring at someone who was looking at him. 

The person quickly looked down when he saw Taehyung's hard stare on him.

Have they never seen a pretty omega before? Taehyung rolled his tongue inside his mouth. He felt really irritated, for some reason. It was just staring. He doesn't need to get annoyed, but he was.

Jungkook smiled when he felt his hyungie's arm tightening around him.

Jungkook was having a hard time keep up with his hyungie's long legs. Taehyung who noticed this and slowed his pace. Taehyung looked at the younger who was staring at him all along. The boy blushed and looked down when he got caught staring.