10. My Mochi is too stubborn!

Jimin grabbed the alpha by his coller and connected their lips together. Yoongi groaned and pushed his body more on the omega's. Yoongi trailed kisses down jimin's jaw to his throat making sure to leave his marks on the milky white skin. His hands gripped the small waist of the omega which fits perfectly in his big hands.

He slipped his hands inside the omega's blouse making his way to his chest. Yoongi's hand slipped under the bra groping jimin's chest making the omega moan underneath him. Jimin covered his mouth to stop making those emarrassing sounds.

''Hands above your head, baby.'' Yoongi ordered with a stern voice. Jimin quickly placed his hands above his head.

''And don't even try to hide your sweet voice mochi... I want to hear more of it.'' Yoongi said as buried his face in the crook of the omega's neck sucking and licking his scent gland.

''Aghh-stop doing t-that...'' Jimin said between his moans. The alpha was playing with his nipples. Pulling and pinching them. He was very sensitive there. Yoongi totally ignored the omega's plea and continued his sweet torture on the poor omega. The clothes were such a bother making his access to the sexy body limited. He was going to rip the clothing apart but jimin phone started to ring making yoongi to jump away.

Lets kill this love~
Yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah~
Rum pum pum pum pum pum pum~
Let's kill this love~

(Naughty readers were u expecting more? Sorry not sorry... You ain't getting any smut soon!)

Jimin giggled at the alpha who had a irritated look on his face. Yoongi glared at the phone in pure hatred.

This damn phone interrupted his precious moment! He was finally getting the jibooty! But No! the cursed phone had to interrupt him! He was going to kill one who decided called at wrong at time!

Yoongi got up from the bed and picked the phone. The caller id saying 'Yeonderalla'. Yoongi was going kill that brat for calling. He picked up the call.

''Yeonjun, I am going to kill you if I see you!'' Yoongi yelled at poor young alpha who was clueless.

''H-hyung...what did I do?'' Yeonjun asked the elder in shock. Yeonjun didn't even do anything this time!

Jimin snatched the phone from Yoongi. ''Don't mind him yeonjun, did you do what I asked for?'' Jimin asked excitedly, he can't wait to torture that maid.

''Yes hyung! And why is yoongi hyung mad at me?'' Yeonjun asked making jimin giggle. He looked at the alpha's pants to see his member standing proudly. He blushed and looked up to see the alpha smirking at him.

''Like what you see?'' Yoongi asked smugly. Jimin tried to hide his blush and ignored the alpha.

''Well... Yoongi hyung has problem and he going take care of it by himself. That's why he is mad.'' Jimin said smiling as he looked at alpha who glared at him.

''Maybe I can help?'' Yeonjun asked innocently wanting to help the elder alpha without knowing what problem he has.

Jimin burst out laughing hearing the younger ones words, ''By giving Yoongi a handjob?''

''WHAT??'' Yeonjun choked on his spit, he didn't know the alpha was having that kind of problem. Yeonjun blushed madly and cursed himself for emarrassing himself!

''Please ignore what I said before!'' Yeonjun screamed into the phone.

''I will be there soon untill then you can have your fun.'' Jimin said chuckling as the younger alpha said something like gibberish and the phone was disconnected by a flustered Yeonjun.