23. Fear the double bunny!

How to survive a bunny during his heat, a guide by Kim taehyung.

Day two with a bunny in heat...

Did Taehyung ever thought that he will be in a situation where he will be pinned down on the bed by his horny bun? No he didn't.

Did taehyung think that his virginity might get robbed by this horny bun? Nope, he didn't. (Not that he minded)

But not like this!

''B-bun?'' The nervousness and panick in the voice of the big bad alpha was laughable.

''What?'' Snapped the omega who was wrestling with the alpha's pant button.

''Bad button! Why won't you open!'' The frustrated bun asked with teary eyes seconds away from wailing.

Taehyung looked so done with his life.
Why the hell was i refusing the feast ready infront of me? I just want devour him! Taehyung was internally crying. This was pure torture truly means.

''H-hyungie...it won't o-open...'' Jungkook whimpered as he pulled on the button continuously.

''H-hyungie, it hurts-'' The bunny choked out as he sobbed.

Taehyung's eyes softened. He let out a sigh as he placed his hands on the omega's waist and pulled him in a sitting position. The omega was quick to rub his head the alpha's chest still crying pitifully, hiccuping now and then. Taehyung placed few kisses on the bun's head.

''Do you trust me doll?'' Taehyung asked and got a small nod against his chest.

''Then, hyungie is going to do something, okay?'' Jungkook looked at him with his doe eyes with pure neediness and pressed himself against him wantonly.

Taehyung wanted to ruin the omega's innocence already.

He placed a loving kiss on his forehead and flipped their position pinning the bun under him. The quick moment made the bun gasp but it was swallowed by the alpha.

His hands wrapped around the alpha's the neck trying to pull him closer but only to get it pinned above his head. Taehyung eyes visibly darkened at view underneath him. His cock twitched underneath his pants.

His other hand have already made his way under the only cloth the bun was wearing groping the soft mounds in his palm.

Finally, he badly wanted to touch those soft koobies.

The moan that spilled out the omega almost made him cum. You can't blame him...poor alpha was hard for god-know-how long!

The bun's cloth disappeared in seconds and his body was in display for Taehyung's eyes to feast. He didn't waste any time to rip the panties that blocked his view from seeing the bun's treasure. Small Pink cock, hard and leaking a faucet.

Taehyung almost cursed him for letting his baby suffer this much without any relief. To make up for it, the alpha showered the omega with wet kisses and his marks all over his body claiming him.
His naughty hands abusing the pink nubs without any break and it didn't take long for Jungkook to cum.

Taehyung smirked, his baby came from just his nipples. The omega was too sensitive and taehyung was going to take full advantage of it. He couldn't stop the evil smirk that bloomed on his lips.

''Is my baby sensitive there? Hmm?'' Asked the alpha as he pinched the perky pink nub not so gently squeezing out sweet moans out of the omega who had his face flushed and panting underneath him.

''Ahh...hgh...ple-please!''

Taehyung's devilish smirk didn't fade as he replaced his hand with his mouth, sucking, biting and pulling on it like his life depended on it, causing the omega to cum for a second time with a loud moan.