44. Hyungie is back, baby

Jungkook was laying on his bed that night trying to sleep. But his mind was full of questions. He think his family is hiding something from him. Especially his grand dada, who was not telling him anything. He felt left out.

Jungkook saw everyone talking in appa's study after dinner. What were they talking about? And why were they not telling him anything?

Is it because it has something do with that bad bussiness they all do? But I know about it though? Then why were they not telling me anything! Jungkook pouted, hugging his hyungie's pillow.

''They never tell me anything! They think they could hide what they do from me! Hmph! I know everything- not everything but I know! I know that my hyungie's is a mafia boss! Wait- is he the boss? Hmm...yes! hyungie must be the boss! Like the ones from the dramas and novels I read!'' Jungkook giggled and nodded his head like he understood everything.

It was an accident when little jungkookie found about their secret and he knew about it since a long time.

He only saw his dada and hyung sparing with each other once. Jungkook was always curious about was in the basement. His mama said there was monsters in the basement when he was a kid so he never went there. But as he grew his curiousity got the best of him and jungkook was never the type to give up if he wanted to find something.

Thats how he found his appa and hyung fighting each other on that fateful day. He never knew they could fight like that. Jungkook found them nothing but cool like the characters from those action movies! He sometimes sneaks inside to watch them fight.

One day he heard them talk about something that was not meant to heard by him (them and their mafia talk) Jungkook was good at hiding so they never found about him sneaking in.

Jungkook only got scared when he saw the guns. He avoided his dada and hyung for a whole day. And to say the alphas were heartbroken would be understatement, but jungkook easily gave in when he saw their state (he was bribed with banana milk)

He believed his family wouldn't do anything wrong. They weren't bad people, he trusted them.

Jungkook later found about that his mama also knew how to fight! (The betrayal the bunny felt!)

He was jungshooked. Even his mama?!

He only found about his hyungie after living with him. Taehyung should have kept his study locked if he didn't want a certain someone to get inside.

Jungkook was mad at them for not telling anything but he thought they might have their own reasons for not telling him, so he forgive them and decided to wait for them to come out to him by themselves.

Which never happened, if he mind add!

He is still waiting and his patience is running out. He did some research on mafia with help of Ms. Google and the bunny was bombared with lots of information (most of them were novels and dramas)

He wasn't scared for some reasons, probably because they were his family.
He also wasn't scared when he found a gun in his hyungie's closet, he found it by accident when was searching for his hyungie's scented clothes. He wasn't scared of the thought of what his hyungie might do with a gun. He was taking everything calmly. He was either very understanding or simply insane.

His hyungie was so careless! Leaving something so dangerous laying around. Jungkook made sure to hide it (ok, maybe he is a bit insane) somewhere save! No one will be able to find it (He hid it under the bed)

Jungkook wondered if the others also knew about it? Eomma and jimin hyung were close to his hyungie so they probably knew about it. Same with appa. Grand dada and grand mama too?