09. Jealous mochi

''Stop smiling before I knock down your teeth!'' The pissed off omega said causing yoongi to stop smiling quickly.

''Mochi... Are you mad at me?!'' Yoongi gasped clenching his hand on his chest falling dramatically on the bed which belongs to the omega.

Jimin glared at the alpha.''Yah! You dare to ask me if I am mad? Why don't you use your never-been-used brain for ones!'' Yoongi put an offended look on his face. He turned his head towards the omega who was standing beside the bed, his hands crossed against his chest. His cute chubby fingers curled into a tiny fist.

'He looks so cute even when he is mad' Yoongi couldn't help but think.

Yoongi let his eyes feast the cute slash sexy omega's body. The omega was wearing a skirt which was causing chaos inside Yoongi's mind. His junior threatening to wake up from his slumber. Not good!

He have no idea how he controlled himself before, from pouncing on the omega

He have no idea how he controlled himself before, from pouncing on the omega. Maybe because he was infront of their parents? Nah... That never stopped him then it must be because he didn't want get beated by the jimin. Yeah... That was definitely the reason! The omega might be small but damn, he was strong! Yoongi still remembers the last time he got beated by the omega because he groped the omega's ass. Hehe... They were so soft.

Hey... Don't blame him! The omega's bubbly butt was so inviting!

And by the end of it, yoongi's face was decorated with a black eye and few scratchs and bruises. Luckily no bones were broken.

Curse jimin for being skilled in fighting!

Yoongi winced at the memory. Yoongi looked at jimin who was clenching and unclenching his hands. He immediately scanned the room, many things that can become a dangerous weapon in jimin's hands. He have to cool down the omega first. When the omega dragged him into his room after ending the call with kookie he never thought it was to have an interrogation with him

''Mochi.... Don't tell me you are still jealous?''

Wow...yoongi you just had to open your mouth to say that! You were supposed to calm him not make him more mad at you! Don't you know a jealous mochi is a dangerous mochi!

Jimin was indeed still jealous but more mad. Jimin gave a deathly glare at the alpha who laughed nervously.

''You let that bitch inside your room and you ask me if I am jealous?!'' Jimin yelled at the alpha who was sweating.

''Baby... No swearing in this household you know eomma will be-'' A glare from the omega was enough to shut his mouth.

''You never let the maids inside your room t-then why did you let that...that
bitch inside.'' The omega asked but this time his voice laced with sadness. His eyes teared up and his lower lip trembled. Yoongi heart clenched at the sight. No matter how pretty the omega looked when he was crying, yoongi didn't want to see him like this as his heart throbbed painfully wherever the omega cried. Yoongi know that the omega was very upset. Jimin might look badass from outside but he was fragile when it comes to certain things.