30. Back Home.

Namjoon looked at his best friend who was sprawled out on the couch while playing in his phone. (As always)  He felt his brow twitch in annoyance seeing jackson laugh at something on his phone.

''Why don't you just move in here, huh? You seem to spent a lot of time here than in your actual house.'' Namjoon asked with an irritated smile. Jackson looked at his best friend, smiling widely, like namjoon just gave him the greatest idea.

''What a great idea!'' Jackson exclaimed happily. ''I should have done that sooner.'' He patted his friend's shoulder.

Why did he have open his mouth? Namjoon was regretting his words!

''Yeah? Why didn't you?'' Namjoon asked mockingly. Jackson being the irritating friend he is smiled showing his pearly white teeth.

''Oh I would have but i don't think koo would have allowed that.'' Jackson laughed. ''He already doesn't like going out and with Taehyung here he would have been a nervous wreck.''

Namjoon frowned at his friend.''Then you could have moved in when taehyung went abroad and koo would have agreed easily if you have asked him.'' Namjoon shakes his head at him.

Namjoon won't say it aloud but he would love it if jackson and the others moved in with them. Lately he was feeling like something bad was going to happen to his family. He was sure it was not just him who felt like this. It has something to do with his father telling them to have taehyung and jungkook get married. The elder Kim didn't explain anything just ordered them to do it soon. And Kim dong wook was not someone who does things without any reason.

Namjoon was not pleased when his father ordered them to prepare for the marriage unlike his best friend who was over the moon with his decision.

Namjoon was first surprised with his friend's reaction but he could understand him. Taehyung was the perfect match for Jungkook. They had known it since the first time taehyung and jungkook met. Namjoon had asked for the reason but dong wook just said it was not the time yet. His could have just said it but no, his dramatic self had to mysterious!

Jackson for some reason was calm about it all, which namjoon found very suspicious.

''Why didn't i never thought about that? We could have moved in that time.'' Jackson said with a shake of his head and smiled.

''You always have been bad with using your brain so don't worry about it.'' Namjoon said with a smirk earning a glare from jackson. He laughed at the scowl on his friend's face and jackson throw the nearest cusion at his friend's face who's laugh died at the sudden attack. Now it was jackson's turn to laugh.

And then started the cusion fight in the living room.

The maid who was walking with a tray in her hands easily dodged one of the cusion that came her way with swift motion like she was used to it. She walked away without even looking at the duo who were wrestling on the couch.

''Ha! Now you can't escape!'' Jackson said with a proud smile as he held namjoon in complex position making sure he couldn't escape from it. Their position looked awkward it was hard to tell where jackson's limp started and where namjoon's ended.

''Are you sure?'' Namjoon smirked at his friend who raised his brow at him challengingly.

Oh the challenge was excepted!

''Oh, hey hobi.'' Namjoon said looking behind jackson and jackson turned to look back with a smile so wide that it almost reached his ears. But he saw no one when looked back. He froze when he realised that he have been tricked and cursed internally when he was flipped over and fell on the couch with namjoon on his back. He groaned and tried to get free from his friend's grip.