26. Crybaby

Taehyung didn't want to make his baby cry. He hates it--well...he can't say that he hates it cause he loves to see his babydoll cry...in pleasure.

But now his baby was crying because of him. Maybe he shouldn't have scolded his bun.

''No no no....baby look here...hyungie is not mad at you, okay? Don't cry my love, please?'' Taehyung stood up from his seat and immediately took the bun in his arms, who quickly clinged onto him and hid his face on the alpha's chest. The omega didn't stop crying though.

Yeah...Taehyung still sucks at calming someone down.

''Baby...look at me please?'' Taehyung voice was soft as if he was scared of making omega even more upset than he already was. Jungkook peeked from the alpha's chest. Tears clinging onto his lashes. Small sobs escaping from the pink lips now and then, making taehyung's heart clench. He cupped the omega's face with his big hands running his calloused thumb over the bun's soft cheeks trying to remove the stubborn tears that keeps pouring like a waterfall.

Jungkook sniffed as he tried to stop crying but the stupid tears won't stop!
The poor omega's eyes teared again in frustration when he couldn't stop his tears.

And taehyung couldn't panic more.

''NO! No no no...petal please don't cry! Hyungie is very sorry for making you cry! I promise you that I i will never get mad at you and I will even stop bullying you baby!'' Taehyung said hoping that will make the omega stop crying.

But...he never thought that it will back fire.

Jungkook looked at his hyungie like he said something unforgivable when he heard him say that he will stop bullying him.

Like the bunny would ever want that!

Jungkook looked at the alpha with trembling lips. ''H--hyungie w-won't b-bully m-me a-anymore?....Wahhh!'' The omega started wailing like a baby.

No bullying means no kisses for me? Jungkook didn't need more a reason to cry.

Taehyung would have nodded stupidly at question if didn't see and hear the omega crying, like someone stole his banana milk.

''N-no! My mistake! I was going to say that I will bully you?'' Taehyung said or more like asked himself the last part. Jungkook looked at the alpha with his teary doe eyes.

''R-really?'' Taehyung could only nod stupidly after seeing that adorable face. Another cupid's arrow right at his heart!

His baby was so fucking adorable.

''Y-yeah....now stop crying. If you do I will do anything you want, okay?'' Jungkook's ears perked up hearing the last part. His eyes sparkled as he looked at his hyungie like he won a lottery.

''T-then...then I want hyungie's k-kisses...'' The omega said smiling, his bunny teeth peeking from his pink lips shyly. Jungkook wiped the tears off with his sweater paws and looked at the alpha with eager eyes.

Don't judge him, okay? He was an addict for his hyungie's kisses.

Taehyung think he saw the bun's
non-existing bunny tail twitching and his bunny ears standing up in excitement.

He couldn't stop the smile that formed on his lips. ''Mm...kisses then it is.'' Without wasting a second he sat down on the chair placing the boy on his lap and started showering his face with kisses.

The happy giggles spilling out that pretty mouth as taehyung placed kisses after kisses on the chubby cheeks were like music to his ears.

The omega's tears disappeared like water vapours like they were never there.