57. A Witch's day

Hwasa was really busy these days.

Preparing for that darn ritual, doing some unfinished business and of course staying far, far away from Taehyung but keeping an eye on the alpha and his omega. Also, she have to keep sehun from blackmailing the poor Jay and let know Jay that his brother was doing fine.

She was just doing latter, like right at this moment.

"--and he stopped. Well, for now, I hope. So you don't need to worry about your brother. He is completely save and, content living with his mate." Hwasa took a deep breath after finishing her explanation in one go.

"Oh, I am kinda thirsty now." She looked at the blank faced Jay with a smile. "Can I get a glass of water please?"

"How did this woman get inside?!" Jay asked heesung who was staring wide eyed at the woman.

"She... appeared out of nowhere, boss." Jay stared at him like he have grown another head.

"Out of nowhere." Jay had a blank look.

"Yes, Boss. I know it sounds crazy but it's true."

"And you expect me to believe that?!"

"You can see the footage if you don't believe me!"

"Um.." Hwasa interrupted the alphas by raising her hand like a student asking permission to answer. "Well, I am a Witch, if you were wondering how I did that, by teleportation I mean. I don't usually use it that much, you know? It makes me tired, if you don't know. But I didn't want to end up being chased by dogs, again." The red head said with a small chuckle. She looked too comfortable and at home.

If a normal person were to hear that they would have laughed aloud, since for them, Witches were nothing but a child's bedtime story. But it was different for the people from the underworld. They have seen too much unnatural things to not believe her words. Especially after the demonstration of her power.

"You are a Witch?!" Niki squealed. He choose the exact movement to barge inside the room. The omega was actually searching for heesung. He had been clingy to the alpha ever since the man's abduction. He needed to be near his alpha almost all the time.

"Cool!" He yelled loudly, crowding the woman's personal space. Hwasa smiled at the curious omega who's eyes were sparkling at her.

The little one was cute.

"Can you fly? Oh, do you use your broom for it? You don't have the pointy hat? Why is your skin--" Heesung quickly snatched the omega towards him, practically hiding the little male behind him, a hand wrapped around the omega protectively. Niki almost melted in the alpha's arms, purring happily at the touch, rubbing his head on the alpha's chest.

Jay stared at the woman totally ignoring the pair. He resisted urge to roll his eyes, the pair was always attached to each other's hips. He was tired waiting for heesung to finally say anything about their relationship. He gonna leave them to it.

Hwasa eyes sparkled at the pair. They are a couple!

Jay coughed, earning the witch's attention. He then stared at the pair sticking to each other like glue. This little--

"Niki go back to your room. We are having an important meeting here." Jay ordered the young omega who pouted at him.

"But I want to stay and get to knew her!" The Omega said pointing at the red head, who widely smiled at him, then stared at his brother with puppy eyes.

"No"

"No"

Both the Alphas said simultaneously. Niki glared at them back to back.