25. Please Bully Me Alpha

'Bun is our fated mate....' V mumbled softly.

Taehyung is not sure what V said, he think he heard something like 'Fated mate'. He froze for a second while placing the food on table.

Fated mate? Where did he hear it?
Taehyung went through his memories trying to remember where he had heard it, then he remembered his grand dad's words.

''Grand dad whats this?''

A 5 year old taehyung asked Kim dong wook pointing to an old book. Dong wook looked at his little tiger with a knowing smile. He picked the little boy in his arms and tickled his soft tummy making the boy giggle.

''This is a book about the fated mates.'' Dong wook said making little taehyung gasp cutely, his eyes widening dramatically making the older chuckle at him. He didn't tell the part where the book was ancient and stolen.

''What does fated mates mean?'' Little taehyungie asked as he tilted his head to the side making him look cuter.

Granpa Kim clenched his heart dramatically. ''Your cuteness is going to give me a heart attack taebear...show some mercy on your grand dad baby.''

Young taehyung gigled at his grand dad's antics.

''Grand dad~ tell me~~~'' Little taehyung whined, his lips set into an adorable pout making dong wook go aw-aw at him mentally.

Dong wook's heart can't take this much cuteness! He always has been weak for cute things and his grand kids, especially.

''Ok ok...You want to know about fated mates? Then, let me show you something first.....come with me.'' Dong wook took the little boy with him as he made his way inside the mansion, leaving the very important book about fated mates on the floor.

He opened the door to his study were only he was allowed and of course his precious wife too.

He placed taehyung on the table, who peered at his granddad's movements curiously as he swung his legs back and forth. Opening a drawer he took out a glass box carefully. Taehyung attention was quickly gained by the beautiful box which contained a very old looking book. Its thick covers were in a faded brown colour. A black braided thread with a purple stone at the end was tied around it, the purple stone dangling slightly from the side when dong wook took the book from the box. Taehyung eyes sparkled seeing the pretty stone. It glowed in the light almost like a diamond.

''Its so pretty!'' Exclaimed the little one with a boxy smile.

''I know...'' Granpa kim patted the younger's head, ruffling the fluffy hair after which made the younger squeal in protest.

''What's inside it? Is it a story?! Are you going to tell me a story?!'' Little taehyung asked excitedly.

''Mmm.....its kinda like a story? but i am not the one who is going to tell it.'' Granpa kim said and almost felt bad after seeing the pout on his grandson's lips.

''Why~'' Taehyung whined as he shook his granddad's hand furiously. Dong wook thought his baby Bear will rip his arm off from the way he was shaking it. His baby was way too strong for a five year old. He gently took the strong little hands off his arm. He blame it all on the training his babybear was getting from his wife.