52. Yeontan Vs Jungkook

''Why~~'' Taehyung was clinging to jungkook's waist as the omega giggled at his hyungie's antics. He found the alpha adorable. If jimin heard jungkook's thought he would have gave him a 'are you for real' look with a dramatic gasp.

''Mama told its tradition. The groom can't live with bride before marriage.'' Jungkook said patiently like he was talking to a pup and not a grown ass man who was the leader of the underworld feared by many.

''Still! Baby, you can't live without me, right?'' Taehyung said pulling the omega into his lap, who was folding his clothes--half of them were Taehyung's clothes--into the suitcase. The alpha didn't dare to ask why he was taking his clothes, even the pyjamas he wore last night.

Jungkook blinked at his hyungie, then at the spot he was sitting before he was manhandled into the alpha's lap. He sighed cupping the alpha's face abandoning his work to calm his pouty alpha.

''My sweet, sweet alpha... Of course I will miss you!'' Jungkook exclaimed, like Taehyung shouldn't even question him with that in first place.

Taehyung's face brightened. Maybe, he can use his baby to convince dad. Taehyung tried before but the older was too heartless, telling it was the tradition. The alpha was so superstitious all of a sudden. Telling it was bad omen for them to live together now since their marriage was confirmed. Taehyung refused to believe that nonsense.

Taehyung swear if he got his hands on the one who made those traditions, he will rain bullets down on them! He was regretting following the traditional ways.  It not that he and jungkook won't see each other but they won't be able to spend time together like before, until their marriage. It was only for few months. Taehyung can wait, right?

No, he can't.

He will miss the younger like crazy. He can't handle a week without the omega, like hell he can bear months. He needed the omega's presence by his side more. Taehyung was super clingy to jungkook after his rut. Can't help with that even if he tried.

''But,'' Jungkook said with a smile.

Taehyung smile wilted like a dry flower hearing the 'but'. ''We are getting married. We will always be together after that. So, I can wait for a while. I promised myself I won't cry either even if I miss your presence for a while. So hyungie can't be sad or cry, okay?'' Jungkook said with a smile. Taehyung wasn't smiling, the alpha was frowning.

''And you can come and meet me whenever you want. We are allowed to do that. Weren't you going to court me?'' Jungkook asked, coaxing the sulking alpha to smile. He peppered kisses down the alpha's face. Smooching his cheeks with a loud kiss, a bunny smile on his face.

Taehyung couldn't help but smile. He was going to visit his bun daily. The omega was leaving to Wang mansion tomorrow. Taehyung thought he could snuggle with his baby, but he was robbed of that!

He was not even allowed to sleep with his bun on the last night. Since, they are officially tied to a marriage. The preparation have already began. Hobi had taken the omega with him last night, leaving Jackson by Taehyung's side, to both their protests, but if they didn't keep watch on taehyung they know the alpha will find his way to the omega one way or another. It happened, last night.

How Taehyung managed to escape jackson's eyes were unknown. But to his bad luck he was kicked out by hobi when he sneaked inside the room the omega was staying.

They could atleast let him sleep with his bun for the last night before taking him away from him!

The alpha was sure they were doing it on purpose to bully him.

Jackson had said that Taehyung was being dramatic and need control his self starting from today. The older alpha was prey to Taehyung's glare everytime he got infront him after.