04. Oh, My Heart!

Jungkook was nervous. No, he was terrified!

He saw his hyungie in real. And he was shirtless! Oh my, those six packs--

Wait... are those eight packs? His hyungie looks even more handsome up close.

Jungkook couldn't look away from the greek god. His hyungie looks so hot and sexy--

No, bad kookie! Don't think like that. You are gonna embarrass yourself.

When jimin hyung said he will take him somewhere he had no idea that it will be to the alpha's penthouse.

Jungkook heard his dada, mama and hyung talking that taehyungie hyung didn't want to marry him. He was very sad when he heard that, and also mad at his parents and hyung because they where planning to hide it from him. He didn't want to talk with them, so he was planning to go to his favourite place, the garden. There were lots of pretty flowers. They always calmed him down.

But Jimin appeared from nowhere.

~Flashback~

''Hey, kookie. What are doing outside? And why do you look so sad?'' Jimin asked and smiled at the cute omega, crouching down beside him.

Jungkook always thought that Jimin hyung was very pretty and always admired him.
Jungkook smiled at jimin and waved his hand shyly. ''Hey hyung.'' Jungkook said with small smile but it quickly vanished when he remembered what happened a while ago. His eyes teared up at thought that his hyungie didn't want to marry him.

Of course. Why would taehyungie hyung want to marry someone like him. His hyungie didn't even know him.

Jimin was on panic mode. He immediately hugged the younger, releasing calming pheromones, but Jimin wasn't sure if it will work on jungkook. The omega's scent calmed the younger a little. Jimin rubbed the younger omega's back who was sniffing. ''Koo baby what happened? Did that stupid yoongi bully you? Tell me... I will beat the hell out of him, Okay?'' Jungkook couldn't help but giggle softly hearing jimin.

His hyung and jimin hyung always bicker like a married couple. They were cute together. Jungkook have no idea why they always fight, though.

''No.... It's not hyung.'' Jungkook said softly and jimin raised a brow.

''Then why are you crying?'' Jimin asked. Jungkook chewed his lips, a habit of his when he was nervous.

Jungkook spilled his worries and what his parents talked. Jimin smiled at jungkook.

''Kookie... Tae doesn't hate you baby. Okay? So stop thinking like that.'' Jimin said.

Jungkook was happy that his hyungie doesn't hate him. But the older also doesn't know him.

''Then, why doesn't he want to marry me? Does h-he l-love someone else?'' Jungkook asked fearing that his hyungie loves someone else. His bambi eyes teared again at the thought.

If the situation was different Jimin would have laughed but the bunny looked like he will cry again, which he certainly didn't want.

''Of course not! He doesn't love anyone. You don't have to worry. My brother is still a pure virgin!'' Jimin said and jungkook was quick to blush shyly.

His hyungie was still a virgin.

If Taehyung was there jimin surely would have died, after what he just said. Well, He was not here so he was completely save.

If hyungie isn't in love with anyone then why didn't he agree to the marriage?

Jimin looked at jungkook and quickly understood what was running inside the pretty bunny's head.