46. You are going on a date?!

Jungkook looked at the alpha who had his head buried between his thighs. His cheeks burned from shame. But it felt so good that he couldn't stop the weird noises that came out of his mouth. He wanted to cover his mouth but the alpha had spanked his ass and said he would stop whatever he was doing if he dared to cover his mouth. Jungkook didn't want that, even if those sound were weird. But his hyungie seemed to love them.

His entire body flushed red with embarrassment when the alpha started licking his wet hole. Lapping up the slick that continuously leaked out the omega. Jungkook was overwhelmed by the need to have something in his throbbing entrance. And jungkook exactly know what he wanted.

But the alpha didn't look like he will give it to the omega.

''Hyungie.....please, p-put it inside!'' Jungkook cried making taehyung freeze and look at him with wide eyes.

''W-what did you say?'' Taehyung looked at him with shocked eyes. His eyes moving up the omega's naked body. Sweating, quivering and panting so beautifully underneath him, he gulped. Jungkook's chest raising up and down with his every heavy breaths, those small soft mounds were just begging for his attention. Pink pert nipples were looking so tantalizing. His hands were craving to abuse them relentlessly. But he haven't paid them any attention even if he was dying to do so. The omega would cum the moment if he started having his way with them.

The omega looked so beautiful that...it hurts. Taehyung think it was first time he could see the omega's gorgeous body properly, there was no barriers or does he have to play hide and seek with his mate's soft skin.

And if the omega wasn't looking absolutely delicious. He looked so ready...to ravished, but there was a long way to go before that. The needy look on his mate's face was effortlessly cracking taehyung's wall of control. The younger was driving him crazy, wasn't he?

''I want it inside me...now.'' Jungkook said- no he was ordering the alpha right now. Jungkook read that physical contact helps in strengthening one's mate bond. The closer the better, right? Whats more closer that making love? He wanted the alpha to make love with him. The omega have dreamt it since long and their seperation has only intensified his desire to be held by his alpha.

Taehyung never know he could get even harder than he already was. His dick was throbbing painfully. He almost wanted to slam his dick inside the omega's hole. But his rational part of brain complainted that he can't do that without preparing the omega. The omega was being so sexy right now, ordering him with that look!

It should be illegal to be this sexy!

Jungkook looking at taehyung with the same look the alpha was giving him. But then Jungkook pouted (There goes his attempt to be sexy) when the alpha didn't give the reaction he hoped.

Wattpad lied to him! That dialogue should have worked, like in those matured novels he spend his time reading on his phone (with a red face, if I might add) Things always goes to the next stage when the characters says that, right? But why does the alpha look like that.

Like his soul just left him? (cause it did)

Jungkook huffed feeling annoyed when the alpha did nothing but stare at him. He started to feel like crying again. The omega built up a lot of courage to say something like that but alpha didn't even react?!

He wrapped his thighs around the alpha pulling him closer. The alpha's dick rubbed against his core making him gasp while alpha hissed.

''Stop that.'' Taehyung growled. But Jungkook didn't. ''No.'' He pushed down further on the alpha's member whimpering as the hot fresh prodded his slicked hole, his eyes glaring at him when taehyung tried to pull away. Jungkook was frustrated and very, very needy. He missed the older so much, he just want to be close to him. He wanted his alpha to touch more.