39. Elder Kims

Namjoon's was sitting on the sofa in the living room reading a newspaper and he wasn't surprised to see the headlines and a blurred picture of something, thats... with no doubt, the picture of the wolf that went trending in the social media yesterday. Namjoon's sighed, maybe it would have been better if this not on the internet. For some unknown reason it was not that unbelievable, taehyung shifting into a giant wolf. They were taking in that information quite calmly. They were shocked but not surprised. Taehyung never was your regular dominant alpha. Maybe things happens when you are supreme alpha? Namjoon was curious about a lot of things but didn't know whom to ask them. He just wished for his son to came back soon.

He looked at his side only to see jackson playing some game on his phone.
It would have been nice, if only, the alpha wasn't playing with his whole body! The younger alpha couldn't keep still for a damn minute. Namjoon closed his eyes letting out a sigh but felt his left brow twitch when the younger alpha suddenly jumped on the sofa making namjoon's body jerk as well.

''Kill that bitc- bish!'' Jackson yelled, jabbing his fingers at the screen violently. Namjoon wondered how the poor phone's screen was not cracked yet?

''For god's sake! Stay still jackson.'' Namjoon said with an irritated voice but the other didn't seem to have even heard him which annoyed the older further. He snatched the phone from jackson who let out a cry. ''No! I was going to win!'' He tried to snatch back his phone but Namjoon was not planning on giving it back anytime soon.

''Thats what you have been saying for half an hour. Yet I didn't see you winning? I think you are wasting both my patience and your phone's charge. I can't handle your screams anymore.'' Namjoon said to the pouting alpha. ''And stop making that face. You look ugly.'' He made a disgusted face. Jackson gasped and made an offended face.

''I am handsome and its an unchangeable truth and just say you are jealous of my pouting face. I know I look cute.'' Jackson said running his hands through his hair like he was doing some kinda of cool pose for a photoshoot.

''You didn't just call yourself cute, did you?'' Namjoon thinks jackson has been spending too much time with jin.

''Duh...I did. Its the truth bitc-bish!'' Jackson said giving his best friend a bored look.

Namjoon give a smirk. ''You cursed? Again?'' Jackson widened his eyes and shook his read. He looked around to see if jin had popped out the thin air, he does most of the times when someone curses in this household, how he does that is still unknown. ''No? I didn't! I said bish, it can't be termed as cursing, right?'' Jackson said still shaking his head side to side in a no-no action.

Namjoon stared at the alpha blankly for second. When Jackson thought the older believed him namjoon opened his mouth only to utter, ''You cursed.'' He said in a monotone voice.

''I didn't!'' Jackson screeched and jumbed on namjoon. The phone and newspaper abandoned as the two alphas wrestled on the couch, only to fall down on the floor still fighting like kids.

''Then the their daily routine--that being their morning fight-- begin....''

A maid who was changing the flowers from the vase said in a dramatic way like she was a narrating a story. She threw the old flowers in the air and twirled like a ballerina only pose in a stylish pose and bowed to the nonexistent audience. Namjoon and Jackson wrestled on the couch in the background oblivious of the maid's narration of their fight.

''Will master jin come as he does always and scold the alphas? Or will the morning fight last a little longer? Stay tuned to know more of 'The morning of the Kim Family'.''

The maid said switching her tone to that of a professional commenter. She took a fresh white rose from the vase she just finished decorating using it as mic she talked fastly while holding the poor flower aggressively.