55. Meeting

Jay was staring at his pregnant wife who was not supposed to be here, while the said omega was staring at him with fierce eyes like he was challenging the alpha to try and send him back home. Jay released an exasperated sigh and ruffled his combed hair into a mess, growling loudly.

"Who brought him here?!" The alpha growled at his men who flinched. A teary eyed Niki hid behind Jungwon, he was the one who brought him. They both were not supposed be here but the younger omega missed heesung way too much, he wanted to see for himself that the alpha was fine. He didn't expect that jungwon would come with him.

They haven't heard any news about heesung this two weeks. Jay have been trying to arrange a meeting with Taehyung so they could talk calmly, without it turned into a fight between their clans. But the meeting got dragged for a while until they finally fixed on a date. Jay would have thought Taehyung was doing this on purpose but the truth was the alpha was busy with his beloved mate.

"Stop shouting." Jungwon said with a glare. Jay tried to calm himself but he honestly couldn't bring himself to. His mate and brother was here, standing infront the meeting spot, which was a traditional Japanese resturant.

Jay always have been a worrywart when it comes to his wife, especially since the Omega was pregnant. He couldn't keep the alpha inside him calm when his mate was at a place, where the chances for a fight to break out is likely high.

"Baby--" Jay took a deep breath. "What are doing here?" He asked with a calm voice, yet his face betrayed him.

"Isn't it obvious? I am here to meet Taehyung hyung. You are worry too much. They won't harm me or Niki, but I can't say the same for my husband, though." Jungwon said with narrowed eyes. "So, I am here to make sure no one gets hurt, especially you." Jungwon said patting the alpha's chest with his small hand gently, releasing calming pheromones to soothe his pissed alpha. It worked wonders, the alpha's shoulders relaxed visibly.

"You keep forgetting that I was raised under the Kim Clan. They would never harm me, I can say that with confidence." As far as Jungwon knows Taehyung, the alpha would never harm any omega without any solid reasons.

"Try thinking from my side, it is not that easy to just calm down when your omega is near someone who probably wants me dead from the bottom of their heart!" Jay grumbled the last part under his breath.

"What was that?" The omega raised a questioning brow. The alpha shook his with a sigh. "Nothing."

"If something happens, you are leaving." The alpha said with stern eyes. The omega smiled, a gentle one as he cupped the alpha's cheeks in his small palms. "Nope, I am staying." Jungwon smiled sweetly. Jay felt the veins on his forehead pop in annoyance. The omega was being stubborn.

"Why--"

"Shh. You are just wasting time by standing here." The omega said moving forward and leaving the alpha behind as he entered inside the restaurant. Two of their men already by his side to guard him when the alpha gave them a silent command. Jungwon rolled his eyes at that.

"And you--" Jay couldn't bring himself to say anything to his brother. The omega was a mess after heesung's disappearance. His eyes were red and swollen from all the crying he had this morning.

"Niki..." He called softly. "Heesung is going to be fine." Jay said, but he wasn't entirely sure about that. He hoped the alpha was in good condition (he definitely was)

Jay asked the Niki to return home but the omega stubbornly refused. Both his mate and brother were hell bent on giving him stress. He was forced to take Niki with him too. The omega sticking to his side like glue while sniffing. Jay rubbed his back gently, he was reminded of a young Niki who used to cling to him and follow him everywhere like a baby chick.