22. Too hot to resist!

Few hours after the omega heat started...

Taehyung wanted to cry and scream in frustration.

Its torture! How will he resist his little bunny who suddenly turned into a little seductress!

Taehyung never been this proud of himself. He didn't pounce on the bun like a starved tiger, well...atleast? If we ignore the part were he couldn't keep his perverted hand off the bun's ass, not his fault that the damn hand has a brain of his own!

And the little pecks which involved a lots tongue technique.

Hmm, not his fault that the bun has irresistible lips which is inviting him to ravish it

Yeah...totally not his fault.

And right now taehyung is dealing with a crying bunny who looks like he will rip his clothes into shreds if he doesn't get rid off the damn clothes off his body soon.

''Baby, no no no....don't get naked.'' Taehyung said with so much calmness which he was not feeling inside.

His baby bun has been driving him crazy. Taehyung have no idea how he held back this much even after the heat hit the bun. He is so proud of himself, truly. He mentally patted on his shoulder in appreciation.

Well...not everything goes according to the plan.

''No! Doll where is your clothes!''

''Bun, don't climb on me while your naked!''

''Baby...don't put your hands inside my pant!''

''Babydoll, don't cry please?! Hyungie will give anything but my di- I mean this thing?''

''No no no...don't do that!''

''Baby!''
.
.
.
.
.

Here, taehyung is singing 'save me' in his mind while a certain bunny is half naked in the big bath tub in a white shirt which belongs to the alpha who was sitting on floor beside him also half naked wearing only pants. His upper body exposed for the world- er, only for his bun to see.

The poor alpha's upper body was littered with a certain bunny's teeth marks showing his possession on the alpha. While the said bunny also had few hickies scattered on his neck to chest area in different colors from red to purple (don't judge! he couldn't control, says taehyung)

 While the said bunny also had few hickies scattered on his neck to chest area in different colors from red to purple (don't judge! he couldn't control, says taehyung)