47. Hii, I am V!

''What time are you going for your date?'' Taehyung asked cutting the pancake and feeding it the omega who opened his mouth devouring it.

The others stared at taehyung unable to get used to him being so domestic with each other. God, he fell so fast and deep, didn't he? Taehyung was always staring at the omega with heart eyes. It was quite an unbelievable sight.

Jungkook sipped on his banana milk happily, and opening his mouth in between to eat the food his hyungie was feeding him.

Jimin forced his eyes off them and answered his brother, ''At 8, I think. That was the time he said he will come.''

''At 8. And you are already dressed and ready?'' Taehyung asked blankly then shook his head like he was disappointed in him.

Jimin shifted in his seat and raised his chin, ''So what?'' Taehyung smiled mischievously.

''Jimin, by that time your make up will give up on you, your hair will get all messy and your dress-'' Taehyung's montone voice paused when he heard jimin slam his fork on the table harshly. Taehyung saw jungkook flinch and choke on his banamilk. Taehyung quickly patted his back and took a glass of water close to the omega's lips after he stopped coughing.

After making the omega drink the water slowly taehyung turned to glare at jimin who gasped slash screamed in shrill voice and had a horrified expression on his face and was looking down, the look told taehyung that he dropped something on his dress. Hmm... too bad. I was going do that but he did it anyway.

Everyone: *gasp* Oh no... They froze, except taehyung, of course.

Jimin eyes teared up within seconds and he started wailing loudly. Gong yoo who sitting beside jimin quickly took a tissue and started cleaning his dress but it was already stained. Jimin didn't need more reason to cry his lungs out.

''Nhno...my dresh!'' He kept bawling his eyes out, his words coming out unclear. The others tried to calm him but the omega refused to stop crying.

He looked at taehyung with angry eyes who was calmly eating his food not paying him any attention. Jungkook looked at his hyungie and jimin with a sigh. He felt bad for jimin who's dress got ruined. But the alpha beside him looked indifferent.

Jimin pointed his finger at the alpha accusingly as he hiccuped. ''*hic* Y-you!''

''Oh no no no... don't even think about blaming me. You are the one who dropped it on your dress, not me.'' Even if I was planning to do that. Taehyung smiled at the omega sweetly. Jimin's finger trembled as he glared at the alpha with teary eyes. ''Y-you jinxed it!'' He cried with a hiccup. Taehyung stared at him in disbelief. ''Are serious?'' Wait- that might be true?

''Appa!'' Jimin screamed, turning his head to the alpha who sighed. Namjoon rubbed his forehead missing his peaceful days. But with his sons in the house that was only a impossible wish.

''Tae...'' Namjoon called in a monotone voice and blank face looking at taehyung but the younger alpha was not even paying him any attention. Why was I even here?

''No appa, you can't ask me to apologize. I didn't even do anything!'' Taehyung glared at jimin. Jin sighed in exhaustion. This two can't live without fighting each other for a second, can they?

''Its your fault!'' Jimin wailed pointing his shaky finger at taehyung accusingly.

''How is it my fault?!'' Taehyung snapped.

''I don't know but its yours!'' Jimin shook his head then nodded it. The alpha stared at him with a poker face. He will not fall for that tears! Like he always does! Yeah, not today.