42. The dream

Jungkook decide to a bath first since he was in the garden since morning. He only cleaned a bit and changed his clothes before going to lunch.

He was in his bathrobe a while after. He climbed on the bed with the book in his lap. He was too eager to read the book that he didn't even get dressed.

He opened the book. He read the first few sentences.

Oh.. It was someone's diary. Jungkook fidgeted on the bed thinking if he should read it or not.

Wasn't it rude to read someone's diary without their permission?

Jungkook chewed on his lips. He was curious about it though.

''Who ever this belongs to, I am sorry but I really want to read it! Please forgive me.'' Jungkook bowed his head, his forehead touching the bed.

He raised his head causing his messy bangs to fall and cover his eyes. He tugged the hair behind his ear. He sat on his bum with his knees folded to his sides.

Then he started to read. He gaze was focused on the book as he read the pages after pages with utmost concentration.
It was a boy's diary and he lived in a orphanage, jungkook understood that after reading the first few pages.

Hyungie seems to be worried about something. I wish I could help him but he won't tell me anything. It makes me sad but hyungie must have his reason, right? Jungkook could almost understand the person's feelings.

Today, hyungie presented as alpha! He is only alpha here other than Mr. warden.

I want to present as an omega so I could stay by my hyungie's side. Jungkook smiled unconsciously.

He didn't realize that he was able to understand a language he have never learned or seen before.

I couldn't see hyungie today either. Mr. Warden is training him to control his pheromones but its alright... hyungie always comes to meet me in the night secretly. Only females betas and omega were allowed in the west wing but hyungie always sneaks here to meet me.

Hyungie used to cuddle with me before he presented as an alpha but now he was moved to a seperate room and I was moved to west wing as i haven't presented yet. So we can't cuddle like before.

It makes me sad but hyungie promised me he will come and meet me every night.

Hyungie got caught by miss yuna last night and he got scolded for sneaking inside. But hyungie didn't stop, he came to meet me at the night today.

That made me happy... when hyungie came to meet me. Jungkook couldn't help but he think was reading someone's lovestory. Was it alright to read it?

He shook his head and started reading again.

I presented as an omega. I don't remember what happened but when I woke up, I was with my hyungie.

It made me feel safe...

Whenever I was with him my tummy feels weird. A tingling feeling in my heart? I don't know what this feeling is but it felt familiar and I know that i didn't dislike it.

Jungkook giggled, the omega was in love with the alpha. He also felt like this when he was with his hyungie. Jungkook thought smiling shyly. He read few pages, some made him blush. Jungkook felt he was right there, he could easily imagine everything.

I saw a strange dream last night. About two wolves, a white and black ones, playing with each other. They were so beautiful, wrapped around each other. It was nice dream and for some strange reason I have been having it for a while.