03. This Plan is going work!

Namjoon hugged his best friend Jackson, who returned the hug with a smile on his face.

''It's good to see you, Jackson.'' Namjoon said as he released Jackson from his hug.

''Ha... I am glad you still remember me. I thought you might have forgotten your best friend since it's been years.'' Jackson said, earning a smack on the back of his head from his friend.

''Stop being dramatic and we met last week! And you brat, I am your 'hyung' where is your respect?'' Namjoon asked the now pouting alpha.

"Since when did I ever start calling you that?" Jackson asked with a glare.

Hobi and Jin giggled at the friends. Jin hugged hobi and gave a kiss on his forehead. ''How are you doing, hobi?'' Jin asked with a sweet smile.

''I am fine hyung, what about you?''

''I am good.'' Jin said, giving Jackson a hug who kissed his cheek in return.

''Jin hyung, your husband is still so rude.'' Jackson said to the omega who laughed at the comment.

''I take my words back, it's not good to see you.'' Namjoon said, glaring at Jackson but it turned into a smile when he looked at hobi. He hugged and kissed the omega who showed his heart shaped smile and kissed his cheeks in return.

''See.... So rude!'' Jackson said making the both omegas laugh.

''Tell me again, how the hell did you fall in love with an idiot like him?!'' Namjoon asked the younger omega.

''Believe me, I have asked the same question to myself.'' Hobi replied, he looked at his alpha who was pouting again.

''Jin hyung, can you also tell me how you fell for someone so cold?'' Jackson asked as he glared at his friend.

''Seriously? Are you guys gonna keep fighting like kids or come inside?'' Jin asked as he pulled hobi with him and walked to the living room.

''Come on, are you going to stand there and keep glaring at each other?'' Hobi asked with a sigh as he let Jin drag him away.

The Alphas glared at each other and turned their head away and went to the living room. Yoongi who just entered the house looked at them confused.

Did I miss something? He mused.

Jin, who saw yoongi rushed to the alpha and crushed him in a hug placing kisses on his cheeks. ''Eomma, don't do that. I am not a kid!'' Yoongi whined but returned the hug.

''Yoonie.... Why didn't you come and visit me?'' Jin asked with a pout causing to yoongi chuckle.

''Sorry eomma... I was on a business trip. Dad was supposed to go but you know how lazy he is.'' Yoongi said with a sigh and put the blame on his father.

''You brat, did you just call me lazy?'' Jackson asked his son who completely ignored him.

''Ok, I will forgive you only because you are cute.'' Jin said as he pinched the younger alpha's cheeks. ''Don't call me cute. I am handsome.'' Yoongi said with a grumpy face. Jin just giggled at yoongi's reaction.

''Where is my favourite boy?'' Jackson asked namjoon. Before Namjoon could answer, the said little devil appeared.

''Dad!'' Jimin screamed excitedly and pounced on Jackson who was already expecting the impact.

Jimin hugged Jackson who laughed at the younger omega's excitement.

''It's been years since I have seen you!'' Jimin said making Namjoon sigh.