Chapter 2

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

M/n skipped as he celebrates his victory from getting away from death herself.

As he reached near the gates of the school, he saw a group of black crows standing there.

He squinted his eyes as he tries to get a closer look at one specific boy.

Sugawara Koushi

Bingo. He found his target, with his never-ending energy, he sprinted towards the grey haired setter. He smirked as he imagined what cute reaction his friend would give.

"SUGAAAAAA"

He hollered as he hurled towards the unsuspecting boy. Before sugawara could even open his arms to catch the boy it was far too late.

His and m/n's body collided one another with such strong impact it made sugawara lose his balance. Before you know it, they're on the ground.

Everyone else stared at them, the first years looked at their teammate worriedly as he was the victim after all.

"gah! sugawara-san! are you alright!"

Sugawara waved the voiced concerns of his underclassmen as he took m/n's hand to pull him up.

"I'm sorry suga-chan! please forgive me"

M/n begged as he bowed 90 degrees(?) to the boy, showing he was really sincere with the apology.

Sugawara only sweatdropped and made him stand straight as he felt his cheeks grew pink from the embarrassment.

"It's fine, m/n, just don't do it again okay?"

He patted m/n's head, showing his parentsl side once more. Sugawara is such a gentle soul.

"Oh! suga-chan! i missed you! i'm sorry i didn't watch you guys earlier, i was busy getting chased by my friends! and then suddenly i had to go back because-"

"Ahem"

This stopped m/n from rambling his reasonings as to why he didn't greeted sugawara earlier. He turned to the owner of the voice and his bright e/c colored ones met chocolate ones.

Chills sent down his spine as they both continued to stare at each other, the two refused to break eye contact, not until the other one gives up of course.

"Oh! I'm sorry, im interrupting aren't i?"

He spoke in a cheerful tone, snapping his fingers as he got the social cue. He slowly scooched away from everyone else and slid towards the front of the gate.

"So uh..i'll leave you guys be and uhm"

He looked at the people he just interrupted, making sure to remember them incase one of them tries to mug him in a random alleyway someday, especially the buzzcut guy, he got the looks and vibes.

"I'll be going now, and suga-chan you know where to meet me~"

He finger gunned towards sugawara, flashing a charming smile and a wink before running towards the next block.