Chapter 28

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

After two-three days of absence, m/n was back on track with his daily dose of teenage boys wanting to get close to him and become something more.

"Ahh i missed the shining rays of mr.sun hitting my face as i walk along the people around me"

M/n mumbled to himself, putting his arm up to his head as he walks towards his school who was still holding the school festival.

"Eh? They aren't done?"

He asked himself, he cautiously entered the building as if it was some kind of off-limits site to normal people, he looked around and everything seems to be exactly the same way he remembered.

His surprised face changed into the usual smile he has. 'More time to catch up for me!' he thought to himself as he ran towards various vendors and stalls before going to his classroom to submit his excuse letter.

As he munched and drank on a dango milk, which was somewhat new to the business marketing scheme, he felt a pair of eyes watching him, he turned to his side to look for the source of the brewing sense of discomfort but his efforts did not come to fruition.

With a shiver, he decided to went on his merry way towards his classroom.

"Im baaaack- Ow!"

The boy's supposedly dramatic entrance was cut short by a hand chopping him ontop of his head making him wince in pain.

He turned to see who the culprit was and it was none other than kyotani. He had his usual scowl on his face, which made m/n flinch.

"Oh- Oh hey kyo! What's up? Haha! why did you hit me?"

He asked, sweat beads starts trickling down his face, he wasn't going to lie. He's a bit unnerved whenever he sees kyotani looked at him with his usual scowl.

Kyotani only hummed as he grabbed m/n by his hand and started pulling him somewhere. In panic, m/n quickly pulled out his letter from his breast pocket and threw it to his nearest classmate.

"Please give it to presi! He knows what it's for, thanks!"

He told the unsuspecting peer of his, before getting pulled away from the class.

He tried getting away from the boy's grasp but his strength was far more higher than m/n, so he decided to just give up and let the man drag him to god knows where, and besides, he kinda likes it.

The way they hold hands, m/n felt somehow special since kyotani was never really a fan of skinship, so this is quite nice, minus the dragging of course.

Kyotani lead him out of the school building and out of the school gates, m/n started forming answers as to why and where are they going, scared to ask him.

"If you're wondering where we're going, we'll be going to my house."

Kyotani informed m/n, saying an 'oh' under his breath as he let the man lead the way.

They soon reached his house, m/n gawked at how big and beautiful it was. Not that he's good at describing things but he was fairly amazed at how large it was compared to their neighbors.