27

I throw the door open, and everyone's eyes land on me. I guide seedy in, and he kneels down enough to pet mom off his back. Seedy gently picks up Toby, and sits him on the couch. I turn to him, and wrap my arms around his hairy neck.

"Thank you.." I whisper. He wraps one arm around my back and hugs me.

"No, thank you." He replied, smiling. I had tears streaming down my cheeks.

"I guess I should go..." seedy mumbled. I automatically looked and slendy. He let out a huff a breath the nodded.

"He can stay." he mumbles. I grin let out a sigh. I look at my dad, who was staring back at me. I must admit, it was awkward.... Being back. Me and mom both walked over to him -who was getting stitches in his left hand- and hugged him. Even more tears came flowing down both our cheeks.

To think- I could have just lost my parents. My friends. My family;The thought only brought on more tears. I see Toby being carried away into another room.

"Where's ben?" I ask, looking at my dad.

"In the kitchen.." he mumbled. I nod And get up off the floor, and feel a sharp pain in the back of my ribs. I fall right back onto my knees.

"Shit.." I hiss. I reach back And touch my still fresh wound. When I draw my hand back, it was covered in blood. My blood.
         Ej came and keeled down beside me, and looked at me. I knew what he wanted, and as much as I hated to do it, I had to If I wanted to live. So I took off my shirt, and let Ej look at where I was impaled. Even though I was wearing a bra, I still covered myself up.
       I let out a hiss as he pours alcohol on the wound. He borrowed some of maskys supplies, and I could immediately feel the pain of a needle slowly stabbing into my tender skin.

I looked over at my mom, who was asleep on dad's shoulder.

"Mom.." I say, resting a hand on his shoulder. "You should go upstairs. Go lay down and get some rest." I say. She sassily waves her hand in a dismissal form. Dad chuckled, and kissed her forehead.

"Go on upstairs. I won't be long." he mumbled into her ear. She sighed and stood up, stretching.

"Do you have to make the loudest most sexual noise possible?" I ask. She tries to hit my head, but misses. She continues along, And trudges upstairs to her room.

"You're all done." Ej said, and I nod and slowly stand up, and make my way to the kitchen.