chapter 17

We went back upstairs, and we left through the window. We went through the edge of the woods, where the nearest town was. There was a couple of houses, and all had people in them.

"Take your pick." he says smirking. I look through all the Windows.

The first house... Is a no. There was a pregnant woman and 2 other kids and what I assume is her husband.

The 2nd house had a girl, looks to be in her mid 20s. she was wearing a blue crop top and some white short shorts. Ew.

The third house had an old couple. Nuff said.

Fourth had some guys, but I noticed one guy hit this girl. She fell to the floor, and they all stood there laughing. This other guy kicked her whole she was down.

"That one." I say, pointing. He chuckles.

"I knew you'd pick that one." he says. I roll my eyes.

We sneak down there. I was going to open the door but He stopped me.

"You can't go that way."

I feel a tingle as I look at what Will happen.

"It will be fine." I say. He hesitated before nodding. I guess we both forgot i could do that.

We go in, and I let my fad go first. We slip into the back bedroom, and there sits a brunette guy with spiked hair. We walk in, and my dad says he'll go first. He automatically starts laughing soon as the boy looks at him.

"Who are you?" the boy asks. I watch my dad start torturing him, and I slip out, and walk up to the girl -who was in the kitchen alone- and punch her. I knocked her out. I slipped back into the room, and my dad was looking at me.

"What?" I say.

He sighs.

"You aren't supposed to leave." he says. "Stay next to me, at all times. Got it?" I nod.

"She is... Um... Asleep?" I say. He chuckles, and then I remember the whole 'go to sleep' thing. I roll my eyes.

"To The next room?" He asks. I shake my head.

"The rest are in the living room." I say. He nods and walks past me, and I hear him chuckle. I walk and see him looking at her, laid out on the kitchen floor unconscious.

"Can we focus on the ass holes." I say, not whispering. I hear the tv get quiet, and they all come in here.

Shit.

I better get ready for a fight...