48

*Jessica p.o.v*

His eyes got wider and wider.

"I wanted to tell you but... I was scared." I mumble, looking down. But he lifts my Chin and pecks my nose. He had a huge grin on his face, and whispered,

"We're gonna be parents!"

"You're not mad? Or gonna leave?" I ask. He shakes his head and laughs again. He stands up and extends his arm, asking me to take his arm out to me. I take his hand, and he pulls me up into a hug. He kisses me and giggles.

"WE'RE GONNA HAVE TINY BABIES." He shouts. I chuckle and wrap my arms around myself.

"There's something I wanted to ask you as well.. and i feel now is a good time to say it.." He says, his voice taking a serious tone.

"Will you, Jessica Lee Woods, make me the happiest man in the whole world and marry me?" He asked, pulling out this beautiful ring. I put a hand over my mouth to muffle my cries of joy. Yes, I was crying now.
I nodded violently, and threw myself into his arms.

"We're gonna be a family. " He whispered, and kissed my forehead. He slipped on the ring -Which fit almost perfectly- and let out a happy chuckle, followed by a sniffle.

"How are we gonna tell my dad?" I ask. He went pale for a second.

"We'll tell them tomorrow okay?" He said, pecking my nose. I sit back down, and resume my bowl of ice cream.

Awee yiss.