chapter 5

Jessica's p.o.v

"yes." I said, looking at the guy who looked like link from legend Of Zelda.

"No." he said laughing. "Don't do that." I smirked.

"DOES ANY ONE WANT PIZZA?" he shouted.

"I JUST SAID YES." I shouted back. My parents were sitting in a chair, my mom in my dads lap. They we're both chuckling.

"Maybe I didn't ask you" he said.

"Maybe I don't care." I said. He was about to say something, but closed his mouth. 

"Get me pizza, peasant." I said, poking him with my foot. He rolled his eyes, and stood up and ran through the tv. About 10 minutes later, he came back holding about 20 pizzas.

He looked at me.

"Shut up." we said at the same time.

"God. Stop that." we said at the same time again. Then I copied him and rolled my eyes.

"WHY ARE YOU PSYCHIC? WHY CANT YOU JUST CLIMB TREES LIKE YOUR MOM? OR HAVE EVERY ONE TERRIFIED OF YOU LIKE YOUR DAD?" he shouted from the kitchen.

I chuckled.

"Ben, be careful." the man in the blue mask said. "Jeff has beaten your ass once, he'll beat it again." He finished. Ben came in the room and just looked at him. I started laughing.

"What?" ben snapped. That made me laugh even harder.

"You got your ass beat." I said, between laughs. he flipped me off, and walked back into the kitchen.

I followed him.

Y/n pov-

Jessica followed ben into the kitchen. Then I heard a scream.

Ben's.

Then a hat flew into the room. Jeff started laughing his ass off. Then I heard Jessica scream. Then Ben flew into the room.

"I WILL FIGHT YOU SO HARD." she shouted.

"COME AT ME BRO. " Ben shouted back. Then Ben's sword stabbed the ground, right next to his head. She stood in the doorway, smirking.

"That could have hit my head!" Ben exclaimed.

"But it didn't." she said.

"BUT IT COULD HAVE."

She just left.

"Jeff I'm scared of your child." ben said standing up.

"YOU SHOULD BE." we hear her say.

"I DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND YOURE NORMAL." he shouted. We hear laughter.

She comes back in and looks at Ben.

"Normal?" she asked. "Never heard of It." she smirked. He rolled his eyes.

"I'm basically saying you could look like your dad." she looked like she was hold in a laugh. I started laughing. Which made her laugh. I was in tears, but she had stopped.

"Dude... Hukkunah ya tatas" she said. I started laughing even harder. I look at Jeff and he had his eyebrow raised.

"You tryin to say somthin?" he said. I laughed even harder if possible.