49

I awoke to a groan.

"What's your problem asswipe?" I ask. Toby chuckles, and I feel his arm wrap around me.

"Just nervous. " He said I chuckle and roll over, facing him. I take his hand and place it on my stomach.

"Im nervous too, but think,There's a little person in there. It's gonna be your kid. Our kid. We gotta grow a pair for him... or her." I whisper. He was looking at my stomach, rubbing his thumb back and forth.

"It's four am. We can tell people now, if you'd like." I say. This is literally the closest thing to fear I've ever seen in his eyes. "Everything will be okay. " I say, squeezing his hand.

"GET UP YOU LAZY MOTHER FUCKERS! WE HAVE BIG NEWS!" I shout, knocking on doors. My parents, for some reason,were already up. Once everyone was sitting in the living room in their pjs, we stood in the front of the room, holding hands.

"Okay guys. The first bit of news, is that we're engaged." I say with a giggle. A lot of people were like 'woo!' Except for E.j

"That's it?" E.j muttered.

"Nope!" I chirped. "The second piece of news is.." there was a pause,and Toby squeezed my hand.

"We're pregnant. " Toby said. Everyone muttered to each ither, and I saw my dad's expression change instantly. He started glaring at Toby.

"Oh my gosh what if you have twins." E.j said. We both went pale.

"Then... we'll have 2 kids.." I say. Sometimes, I wish I could just say '???' In real life.

"Are you having cravings yet?" My mom asked with a smirk. I nodded.

"Are you craving something right now? " Toby asked.

"A banana nut muffin..." I mumble. Toby chuckled and went into the kitchen. My dad got up and and started after him. Everyone had an 'oh ' shit look on their face.

"Dad.." I say, as a warning. He just flipped me off, and continued into the kitchen.

Well. R00d.