chapter 12

I sneak back downstairs, his back was still to me. Prefect. Every one is watching me. Especially my parents. I slowly come up behind him, and with one thrust of my arm, I sling baby powder all over Toby's face. He stops talking and just sits there, shocked yet annoyed.

"Run." I hear him say. I just walk over to my dad and hide behind him. Which he starts laughing. I grab his arm at his elbow and point it at him.

"Come at me bro.." I say. He looks at me and laughs.

"If you are in a real fight you can't get your dad to save you.." He says smirking.

I growl, and look at him. He walks over to me, and soon as he's close enough, I jump, pouncing on him, knocking him down, me going known with him. I spring up and run upstairs, and Toby isn't far behind me.

I Run to Ben's room.

He had gone up there to play something.

"Help!" I say to him, and point at his tv. He grabs me and we dove through, coming in the tv downstairs. My dad takes one look at me and laughs hysterically.

Toby comes down and looks at BEN and me.

"Slow clap. You have allies." he said.

"IM A SOMEWHAT NICE PERSON." I say. He rolls his eyes.

"Too nice."

"You have a little face on your baby powder." I say. He wipes his face of a little.

"I wonder why." he says sarcasm spewing from his words. I, childishly stick my tongue out at him.

"You aren't heavy at all." ben says. He puts my bladder on his shoulder, and grips my back, and climbs out of the tv and walks in a circle.

"YOU AREN'T HEAVY ARE YOU OKAY?" he says

I roll my eyes, and bite his shoulder. 

"Ow! Fuck you and your fang." He says. "And your time predicting shit." he says.

"I forgot I could do that." I admit laughing.

"Wow." he says. "Here." he hands me to Toby.

"I am not a bag of groceries you can't just hand me to some one." I say. He chuckles and Toby takes me into the kitchen.

"I have to leave soon." he says.

"Okay...?" I say.

"I have to go kill..." he says.

"Annd?" I say.

"I want last night again. If you want to... You don't have... Only if... Yeah." he says. I giggle and peck his nose.

"Okay." i say, grabbing his biceps and  pulling him in to a hug.