41

I wake up, Toby on top of me, snuggled into my chest. Hm. I thought it'd be the the other way around.

Whatever.

I get up slowly, being careful not to wake him. I stand, and walk to the bathroom, but stopping to see what the fuck I just stepped on. I look down, not knowing wether to laugh or to gag.

The condom we used last night.

Lovely.

I pick it up carefully, and throw it in his bedside trash. I'm cringing the whole time. I know his dick was in me but I don't want his dick juice to say good morning. Like no no.... That's not necessary.

Anyway, I continue my journey to the bathroom. I take a quick shower, feeling all the dirt and sweat from last night being rinsed off of me.

I go downstairs and can see people giggling at me. Wow. Its like No one has ever had sex in this house. Good Lord.

I look at breakfast and gag. Food looks disgusting right now.

"We have a New pasta." slendy said to me. I look next to him, and see a man, about as tall as Toby.... Only a little shorter. He was grey. His skin and cloths were all grey, But different shades. The only part of him that wasn't grey was his eyes and mouth, which glowed yellow. He also had yellow coming from his fingertips, like spider silk.

"Hi. I'm the puppeteer." (I first wrote this as tuppepeer bc yes dyslexia is great.)

I just smile and wave at him. I don't feel people. Much less new ones. My dad started laughing at me. I flipped him off andw walked back into the livingroom.

"I..." I said, making everyone look at me. "Am as bored as a worms asshole."and plopped on the couch.

"Wanna play something?" Ben asked.

"Liiike?"

"I don't care."

"Do you have gtA- PROP HUNT. YES"

"I have both" Ben said chuckling.

"Prop hunt." I reply.

"Okaay." Ben said, and stood up. "Come with me."