Chapter Six

Jason sat in his apartment sore and with a busted hand, he blew up a building on himself this time. Bruce got the message, he was back, and Sarah wasn't dead. Now Jason was going to lay low, he had to if he wanted Bruce to focus on Sarah.

Sarah had healed now and with Jason on Big brother mode, she found it harder to be Techna. By now she was sure this was on purpose, Jason was always more protective of her than anyone else. So when Jason was asleep she suited up and snuck out, she knew he would notice in 20 minutes to an hour, but she planned to be out all night.

Tim came into the Batcave file in hand, with the Red Hood incident he didn't have time to hand it over. Bruce sat in the cave with a picture of Sarah in his hands, Jason said "I'm not the only kid back from the dead" that night, could he also mean Sarah. Tim cleared his throat and set the file in front of Bruce.

"What's this?" Bruce asked looking at Tim.

"Before Red Hood, I found someone, she gave me this file," Tim said he knew Bruce would understand when he read it.

Bruce opened the file and read, as he read he felt pain in his chest, the very last item in the file was a note. "Hey Bruce, looks like you found me. As you see a lot has happened to me, and I don't want to see you. However, if you refuse my wish we both know I can't stop you so I guess I'll be seeing you soon Dad. -Sarah Silver."

Bruce looked at Tim, "where is she, it's time to bring her home"

"The narrows, in a worn-down apartment complex" Tim explained, so Bruce put on his suit, and Batman headed to the narrows.

Techna was watching over her city, Dick was away with the Titans, but she didn't mind. Recently Techna has enjoyed these patrols alone, although her fighting skills were much to be desired her tactical ability would rival Batman's. An explosion had her attention as she swooped down to find Harley Quinn.

"Harley, did you and Joker have another fight?" Techna asked sarcastically.

"No, I was just looking for you," Harley said charging at Techna.

Techna blocked the attack with her staff "I'm honored" Techna said gritting her teeth.

The fight was not going Techna's way as Harley was quick to overpower her. Techna had to retreat upwards and turn her staff into a bow. When the first arrow hit Harley it was clear that not many people knew Techna was also an archer.

"DID YOU JUST SHOOT ME!?" Harley screamed chasing after Techna.

"Yes, keep following," Techna muttered as she flew, her mind already working overtime on strategies.

Techna dove into an empty warehouse with Harley right behind. As Techna landed she dropped pellets containing various devices. Just as Techna planned, Harley rushed right in, the pellets activated and a hard light shield formed around Harley.

"Now that you're stuck. Why me Harley?" Techna asked walking forward.

"You pissed off Deathstroke, so you pissed off the injustice league" Harley replied with a laugh. "We didn't expect the bow though, nice touch."

"So you're telling me, a league of Criminals is pissed off that I outsmarted Deathstroke?" Techna asked, a little bewildered.

"Yep," Harley said popping the P.

Techna let out a laugh and called the police. She flew home, she now knew she had to rework her safety protocols. Techna opened her window and crawled in.

"Jason, if you're sitting in that chair again I'm electrocuting my locks," she said, taking off her mask and turning on her lamp. Her eyes widened when she saw Batman and Robin standing behind the said chair, "fuck" she muttered.

"This explains so much," Batman said, taking off his mask, "why Dick works with you, how you know all about my tactics and your gear."

"Uhhhh hi Bruce," she said scratching her head.

"You said something about Jason, do you know where he is?" Bruce questioned.

"Ironically he's my neighbor, after he dropped a building on me we found out our identities, he nursed me back to health and has been trying to stop my patrols," Sarah answered.

"As he should be, Techna is over. You're coming home now Sarah." Bruce said in a commanding tone.

Sarah sighed, she knew better than to fight Bruce here, she wouldn't fight back later, after the target on her back was gone.