(*Introduction*)

©All Rights Reserved Kemi-Harper

Hiiii, this is my first book so please, not much hate, also sorry in advance for spelling errors and mistakes.

Also I don't tolerant stealing of my characters or any part of this story,this was all of my original idea which was from my head.

I didn't really know where I was starting this off with cause I basically woke up one night and was like 'hey that'll make a great story', ❎Please be advised that they would be curse words used in this story just a warning ahead❎.

Honestly I don't think this story will get a lot of attention, I'm actually okay with that because I'll be happy with just writing this story :')

So please give this book a chance it'll get better.And please don't forget to Vote,Comment and Share.

Thank you.<3

(Also I'd like to say thank you to my best friend who inspired me to write this book and without her I don't know where I'll be in life, I LOVE YOU BESTIE❤, go show her support too and read her story, April(its really good), her account name is Hearts_fornever)(I don't know why its not showing her name but if you press it itl take you to her page and if it doesn't her name is 'Hearts_fornever')

And its also dedicated to my family and my true friends out there. Okay enough talking time to get to the story😂

Kemi Out ( ˘ ³˘)❤