~*~Chapter 14~*~

Mia's POV

I woke up to the sound of the alarm on my phone ringing, I groaned as I sat up remembering the dream i was having about you know who , I looked around suspiciously,this isn't my room..

I heard a groan next to me,my eyes widened as I turned around slowly,I sighed when I saw it was Jasmine then the events of yesterday came back,how I had a sleepover with Jasmine.
I sighed out and got up, ready to start the day,I looked over at Jasmine and wondered if I should wake her yet.

I shook my head and decided to wake her, I shook her a little,and whispered,"Jasmine wake up we gotta get ready for school".

"But I don't wanna"she groaned out.

"Jas,come on I swear if you don't wake up I'll pour hot water all over you" I said chuckling.

"Ugh.. Fine!" She said as she got up.

"Good,I'm gonna go get ready"I told her.

"Well why did you wake me if you weren't ready yet!" She said as she threw her pillow at me.

"Cause you need to wake up too!" I said as I threw the pillow back at her face.

"Fine! Go get ready, I'll wait" she said as she hopped off the bed and on the floor.

I chuckled at her and headed for the bathroom with my clothes.

I showered and did my morning routine as I started getting dressed.

I wore my black shirt under my jeans jumpsuit.

I stepped out of the bathroom when I was done

I looked to Jasmine and smacked my face with my hand.

The girl fell back asleep.

I rolled my eyed at her and sighed.

I walked over to her and shook her violently, "Jasmine!!".

She woke up with a start,"What what!!!?!?" She said looking around terrified.

I quirked my eyebrows and put my hands on my hips.

She then turned to look at me, and she chuckled nervelessly,"Oh heyy Girl...". I cut her off with my hand.

"Zip it, now get off the bed and go get ready for school already!" I said.

She sighed,"Fine,Fine I'll go mom" she said as she got off the bed and grabbed some clothes and started heading to the bathroom.

I chuckled at her as I grabbed my stuff and headed downstairs as I had the sudden feeling of butterflies in my tummy, I raised my eyebrows in curiosity but shrugged it off.