~*~Chapter 11~*~

Mia's POV

She froze,she didn't say anything for a while,then she started opening and closing her mouth like a fish.

"Jas, come on, you almost died because that person!" I told her.

She sighed and cast her eyes down, she looked up at me for a while.

"Okay so, my parents own this big company right?" She said, I was shocked I didn't know, her parents did,but I kept quiet and nodded my head for her to continue.

"So they're this people who tend to hate their success and want all my parents riches for themselves" she said, she looked angry and sad somehow.

"Hey, hey Jas, its ok you don't need to tell me okay?" I told her, she looked like she wanted to cry, I wanted to ask her why she's about to cry, but I can't ask her that yet.

She wiped her unshed tears and straighten her back, "Its ok, its ok" she said but I wasn't buying it.

I frowned at her,"Jas, seriously you don't need to tell me" I told her.

She smiled at me,"I'm okay Mia, really I am" she said.

I sighed, "Okay, if you sure are but if anything happens or you feel pain in your wound I'm calling the doctor" I told her firmly.

"I'm okay, chill girl" she said,I sighed.

"Okay, as I was saying, there this bad guys let me call them that and we call them rogues" she said, I remembered her calling that creep a rogue.

"Oh, so that's why you called that creep a rogue?" I asked,she nodded.

"And let me guess, this so call 'Red Heren' is the main bad guy?" I asked.

"Yes He or She is" she said, I scrunched my eyebrows,"You don't know who it is?".

She nodded, I then recalled how the 'rogue' guy said something about 'Alpha' Carter will know.

"Wait, one more question" I said.

"Sure what is it?" she shrugged.

"Why did he call your brother, 'Alpha' Carter, like I'm assuming he was talking about your brother because he said you were his sister or do you have another older brother I don't know about?" I asked her.

She chuckled,"I assure you Mia, I only have one brother" she said,"Plus, he called him 'Alpha' because thats the term for CEO in our parents company" she said.

"WAIT, YOUR BROTHER IS THE CEO OF A COMPANY!?" I yelled, he's just 2 years older than us and he's still in high school!.

"Yeesh Mia! Yes he is! But he's actually um, CEO in training yeah" she said, I looked at her suspiciously.

"Really? CEO in training?" I asked her.

She nodded,"Yep" she said, popping the P.

I looked at her for a while before deciding to shrug it off, but the fact Jaxton was a CEO or in training at least still shocked.

"You know there's something that still bugging me" I told her,"What-"

'Tony Stark, Iron Man'

'Nick Fury as a plan'

'Big Shot, Pepper Potts'

'Arc Reactor Core'

We both turned to my phone, it was ringing,I love that song, I picked up my phone and saw it was Dad.

"I'll be right back Jas, My dad's calling" I told her.