~*~Chapter 6~*~

Jaxton's POV

I was in my office, trying to finish some paperwork,but I knew that's not gonna happen, Ugh, I couldn't stop seeing what Mia did to Clara, ' Our mate is strong' my wolf Zeus said, Shut up Zeus! She's a human! She's not strong! And she's not our mate!.

'She maybe human but she stopped  Clara , a werewolf, Mate is Strong, She is our Mate!'.Ughh I've had enough of him, I pushed him to the back of my mind and blocked him out.

Ugh I can't take- , "JAXTON CARTER, YOU BASTARD!" My sister came barging in, "What the hell did you just call me!?, you may be my sister Jasmine, but I'm still your Alpha!".

"Oh please!, spare me the attitude!, you know what you did!" She yelled at me, I growled at her "Do not show me disrespect", Ryder, my beta had already entered my office.

"Okay jasmine, calm the heck down, and Please tell us what happened?" Ryder asked trying to calm jasmine down, "OH YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!? YOU WANNA KNOW??, WELL THIS YOUR ALPHA, YOUR BEST FRIEND HAS BEEN HURTING HIS MATE, MIA, OVER AND OVER AGAIN, HE'S BEEN CALLING HER NAMES AND DUE TO HIS INFLUENCE, ALL HIS 'GIRLFRIENDS' ARE DOING IT TOO, AND ANOTHER THING YOU CALLED A PATHETIC WEAK MATE, YOU DON'T KNOW HOW I SAW MIA CRYING, I HAD TO TAKE HER OUT OF SCHOOL TO CALM DOWN,YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW THAT GIRL WAS SO CONFUSED, SHE WAS SO SAD AND SHE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHY, AND ALSOOO THE FACT THAT SHE ASKED ME WHAT A MATE IS, DO YOU KNOW I HAD TO COME UP WITH A WHOLE LIE ABOUT ME BEING AFRAID OF SPIDERS, SO SHE DOESN'T FIND OUT" She finally finished yelling.

"Okay wait hold on, MIA IS YOUR MATE!?" Ryder asked, I sighed "No, she's not and I said she'll never be"I told him, he looked shocked, "Jaxton what did you do? Mia is an amazing person" Ryder said, I growled at him"And how would you know".

"Well, she and Ryder are best friends" Jasmine said in a 'duh' tone, rolling her eyes, I growled loudly, my wolf wanting to come out, "You're. What?" , "Well yeah but-" Ryder got cut off by Jasmine " Yes, they are, they basically play every day" she said rolling her eyes again.

I snapped my head at Ryder, "Dude, she means we play Call Of Duty" he said raising his hands in surrender, Jasmine rolled her eyes"Chill out Ryder, apparently he said he doesn't care about her, so he shouldn't care that she finds comfort in you more than him".

My wolf lost it,in an instant I was holding Ryder's neck in my hand while his back was to the wall,its then I realized Mia, my mate scent was on him, it was faint but it was still there.

"Why. Is. my  Mate's. Scent. ON YOU!" I growled at him, he looked shocked, "Jshjj-", "He can't breathe Jaxton!, if you want him to talk let him go!" Jasmine was yelling at me, I looked at him for a few moments and then dropped him on the ground, he was coughing on the ground, trying to breath, Jasmine was also helping him stand up.

"Look Jaxton, you have to understand Mia is your mate whether you like it or not, she is your destined and will be your destined whether you ignore her or not, the Moon Goddess blessed you with her, and you should be damn lucky because that girl is amazing and you should realize it to even if she's human" Jasmine said, as she walked out of my office with Ryder.

I sighed,rubbing my temples, "Why Moon Goddess?, Why pair me with a human mate" the headache that this is causing me is starting to get annoying and then I recalled what Jasmine said, well I better take care of that mess or else my wolf won't stop pestering me, 'your right, I won't'  Zeus snickered.

----------------------
"Hey Jaxy, you called me?" Clara, one of the girls, I was 'dating' came inside my office, she was wearing a tight crop top which bulged off her things and a short skirt that if she sat down anyone could see up it, if it was any other day I hadn't found my mate, I would have easily given it to her right here on my desk, but since I've found my mate every time I try to do the deed , the mate bond makes me feel disgusted so much and, I kick the girl out of my room in frustration.

"Yes I did, sit down" I told her, looking back down on my paperwork,"If its fun, you want to have, let's just get right into it,no need to beat around the bush" she said as she came near me and started brushing her hands on my chest.

My jaw clenched,my wolf wanted to kill, not only for trying to get with us but also for the way she treated our mate during gym and in the locker room, I growled at her, she looked taken aback but covered it up soon, "Awn, can't hold back Jaxy?" She then came closer to my ear and whispered "Well, let's play then".

I growled loudly and got off my chair and grabbed her neck, she thought that growl was a growl of approval, only my mate gets that growl wait... What? Snap out of it Jaxton!.

I realized I was still holding her and released her neck, she started coughing, "I. Said. Sit." , she rushed to the seat in front of my desk facing me and sat down, "Now, I called you here, because I'm putting you on helping in the kitchen for 3 weeks and -" she cut me off, " What?! Jaxy why!?", I growled at her, she looked scared then showed her neck in submission

"One, that's Alpha Jaxton to you" I told her, she looked shocked but kept quiet, and, "Two, i don't care, you will do it and Your also to run 3 extra laps around the pack during training".

She was flabbergasted, well she should be, my pack is the biggest pack in the state with over 600 people and that meant we have the biggest land, so running around that even half way, makes the weakest wolf want to die, that's why they all run 4 times around and now I'm adding 3 extra times for her.

"And,I will be sure to tell Gamma Ben so you don't try and escape" Gamma Ben is, my third in command and he controls the training of the pack and the warriors, so he can keep an eye on her if she doesn't complete it.

"You may leave" I told her, not even bothering to look up from my paperwork, once I heard the door slam, I looked up from my desk.

I sighed, ' You should have let me kill her' Zeus growled in my head,yeah like  that would solve the problem. 'At least we did a small favor for mate, but I think killing her would have been better', I sighed, I shouldn't be caring for this human girl this much!, I don't owe her anything!,I groaned at least I won't be seeing her during the weekend, What a relief!.

I got up and went to my room to sleep and couldn't stop dreaming about a certain human with brown-gold wavy hair.

Author's Note:

I'm sorry if the story isn't interesting to some people but I  really appreciate that you read my story.

Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Share. Also Follow for More❣

Until Next Chapter Lovelies <3

Kemi-Out( ˘ ³˘)❤