~*~Chapter 15~*~

Jaxton's POV

Fuck,Fuck,Fuck

That's what I've been saying in my head since what happened in the kitchen,Fuck!.

I can't believe I let my wolf take control,but I couldn't hold back she looked so hot,Fuck! What the hell am I saying!?,I almost kissed her!

"We should have" Zeus said.

"Shut up dude!" I yelled back at him.

I really can't afford losing myself to her, but damn those sparks and tingles it felt amazing like she's the only one who could ever make me feel them... Fuck! No! Yeesh! I gotta get to school.

I took a shower and got dressed in my black shirt and blue jeans.

"We kinda match with mate" Zeus said.

Fuck! No! Stop!.

I sighed, I looked down at the time If I change I'll be late, I sighed again in frustration and decided to just wear what I'm wearing.

I hopped in my red Ferrari and drove to school.

I arrived in no time to spare, I rushed to class, and saw her sitting in her chair,looking as beautiful as ever,Fuck! Focus, my wolf was calling to her whining in my head to go to mate,I rolled my eyes at him, I'm not that pathetic.

As though she could hear my wolf calling her, she turned her head and our eye's met again,I saw the blush spreading on her face and she bit her lip and all I wanted to do was turn her over her desk and mark right here and there and take her to my room and kiss those plump lips as she screams my name in immense pleasure.

Oh shit, what the hell is wrong with me!? I am not letting this mate bond get to me.

I turned my gaze away from her and went to my seat.
-----------------------------------------------------------

I had successful avoided her through almost the whole day even though I threw the occasionally glances, I can honestly say there were the cause of the mate bond and my nagging wolf.

I only had to two more classes after the one I'm in then this day we'll be finally over. Thank Goddess.

I was getting my stuff since it was almost time for the class to end,when I heard two humans trying to whisper.

"Did you hear?" The guy asked

I decided to it wasn't ease-dropping considering the fact I have heightened hearing.

"What?"The girl asked

I relaxed back in my chair, I don't normally listen to human gossip but somehow something about this Intrigued me.

"Chris asked her out!"the guy whisper-yelled.

"Shhh! Really! Are you sure?  The new girl with brown hair and gold streaks" I froze, it can't be...

"Yesss!and blue eyes, and she said yes!" My wolf lost it as i was pushed to the back of my mind while Zeus took control as I dashed out of the class the bell just ringing.

"What human! Thinks they can take OUR mate!"Zeus growled.

"Shhh! Stop growling!"I yelled back, he just growled back at me.

I tried taking back control but he wouldn't budge.

He froze as we smelt our mate lovely scent,which relaxed us a little.

We turned the corner and there she was, her beautiful light tan skin glowing, wearing that jumpsuit that showed off her beautiful curvy body that was swaying side to side as she took every step, her beautiful wavy hair flowing around her like water, she really did look beautiful,like an angel.

Before I knew, I had grabbed her hand and I felt a growl in my throat as I felt those sparks again,I heard a gasp but before she had the chance to turn around, I dragged both of us into the janitor's closet.

"What the hell!?"she yelled.

As she looked up,her eyes widened,"Jaxton wh-"before she could finish her sentence,I smashed my lips on hers as I placed my hands on her hips.

I felt her shock and uncertainty, but then she gave in with the mate bond, I felt myself relax as my wolf gave me back half control.

She wrapped her hands around my neck as I rose her up and wrapped her legs around my waist.

I licked her bottom lip, but she didn't open up I growled lowly as I squeezed her ass,she gasped in surprise but I took that opportunity and stuck my tongue inside her mouth, it felt so amazing kissing my mate, I pulled back when I realized she needed to breath, I started kissing her jaw and made my way to her neck leaving little kisses as she took deep breaths, I reached the place where I'll mark her,I hear her moan a little and I gripped her hard but made sure not to tight, I could feel my member harden as I nibbled on that spot, she moaned again,fuck there so many more things I wanted to do to her.

I leaned back and I saw the disappointment in her eyes, I learned closer to her and nibbled on her eye lobe then I whispered in her ear,"Your mine and only MINE,Mi Amor and no can take you away from me"then I let her back on her feet and step back and walked out of there.

I ran outside and ran into the woods and shifted, I ran and ran until I reached the cliff,with the waterfall on the side.

I lay down in my wolf form just thinking over everything,that was amazing, I have kissed a lot of girls in my life but nothing could compare to what just happened between me and my mate, I sighed, that kiss was so unreal, I felt complete with her by my side as I kissed her, It felt like a hole in my heart was filled when I was with her.

I kissed my mate.

I kissed my mate.

Wait.... I KISSED THE FUCKING HUMAN!!!.

Zeus growled in my head,"Stop insulting mate!"

I rolled my eyes at him, I can't believe this! I let the mate bond take effect! I should have had control! Why! Why! I can't have a repeat of that ever again!.As I said that I felt sadness fall over me.

I shook my big wolf head, trying to shake away the feeling, This girl is driving me crazy.I can't associate anymore with her, she not my mate and she's definitely not my Luna.

I blocked my wolf as he started growling at me for spewing nonsense,this is the right thing to do for the pack, we can't have a repeat of what happened last time......

I ran back to school and grabbed the extra clothes we keep in trees in case someone needs them and shifted behind a tree and wore them.

I sighed as I re collected my thoughts,and I headed back into school.

Author's Note:

Hey guys! I know its shorter than last one but I just wanted this to be a filler chapter(for extra content,  I have changed Jaxton's wolf name it was Damon before but now its Zeus and I've changed it in the other chapters)

Also guess what..... The Alpha's Human Mate as reached a 100 reads!!!! I'm so happy! I know there some people who'll say "thats so small haha" but honestly I don't care I'm so happy because this book is getting somewhere and I love the fact of that so much! And I just wanted to say thank you so much for 100 reads!and I love you all so much.

Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Share.Also Follow for More❣

Until Next Chapter Lovelies<3

Kemi-Out( ˘ ³˘)❤