~*~Chapter 26~*~

Mia's POV
(Date:March 24th 2022)

It's been 5 months since I moved to this town, 4 months since I started school and met my best friends(for those of you who don't know or forgot but Mia didn't start school until a month after she came to her new town), 4 months since I met and started having a crush on one of my best friends brother.

Its been a hell of 5 months, I found out about a whole different world, realizing my friends belong in that world and loving them no matter what.

And well I wouldn't change a single thing-

"Its 25! Tell her Mia!"Ryder shouted bringing me out of my trance.

"Um what?"

"Ryder said his record of the most fries that can fit in his mouth is 25 and I said its not, now tell him that's not possible M"Jas explained.

I turned my head to Ryder,"Yeah.. no its not possible"

He gasped loudly "Traitor!"

I just giggled.

"You guys just watch!"he said stomping off.

"Where the hell are you going now!?"Jas shouted after him.

"To get some fries and show you unbelieving best friends!"he shouted back before turning a corner.

Jas and I both looked at each other then burst out laughing.

"Come on let's get to our spot and wait for him"she said when we finally calmed down.

We walked to our orchard tree, talking all the way but stopped when we saw someone sitting on the place we usually hang during lunch.

I turned to Jas, saying with my eyes 'um what should we do?'.

The person hadn't noticed us yet because they're backs was to us.

Jas just shrugged and started walking towards the person.

I followed behind her.

"Hey"Jas said, making the person go tense.

"Um hi we hope we're not intruding anything,its just we usually eat here and we wanted to say hi, we're not chasing you to make it clear!".

The person didn't say anything or turn around.

I quirked my eyebrow and looked at Jas, she shrugged too growing confused.

"Um its ok if we're disturbing we'll go now" I said, grabbing Jas's hand about to go inside.

We both stopped when we heard a quiet 'wait', it wasn't quiet enough we won't hear but enough for us to hear them.

We both turned and the person got up, the first thing I noticed his that they were wearing a grey hoodie with their hood up, they gently dropped their hoods and what struck my eyes, were the beautiful wavy red hair and as the person turned around I couldn't help but marvel at how pretty she looked.

She had wavy red hair, captivating grey-blueish eyes, fair skin. She was also wearing dark washed out jeans with the grey hoodie, she was about an inch shorter than me and Jas.

"I-I'm sorry i took you guys spot,I-I'll leave now  I-I'm really sorry"she said in a quiet voice, fiddling with her fingers.

It seemed like it wasn't only me that was captivated because it seemed like Jas finally snapped out of it as she rushed passed us."Wait!" I screamed.

She stopped abruptly.

"Its okay you don't have to go we were just going to sit here and eat, you can join if you want to"I said.