~*~Chapter 17~*~

Jasmine🌸 POV

I parked my car in the garage and headed inside still fuming.

I headed for my brother's room and slammed the door opened.

I went inside and what I saw made me almost puke, he had that bimbo wrapped around him on his bed and they were making out and stopped when I slammed the door opened.

"What the fuck Jasmine!"he yelled at me.

I turned to that slut and growled"Out".

She looked at me bored not even bothering to move a muscles.

I growled louder, my green eyes darkening, indicating my wolf wants to come out at her blatant disrespect.

I may not be the alpha of the pack but I was still an alpha's daughter.

I grabbed her neck and dragged her off the bed.

"Let me go bitch!"she screeched in her high pitched squeaky voice.

My claws started coming out as it pierced her neck,and blood oozed out.

I brought her face closer to me,"I said get out, and if you disrespect me one more time its the dungeons for you"I said as I punched her.

She shook her head yes, she started crying.

Ugh pathetic.

"Get out and I won't say it again"I told her.

She got up and ran out of the room.

I turned to my brother, he looked at me confused.

"What the heck Jas! I was having fun"he said.

I growled,"Fun?Fun!?, You think sleeping with other girls when you have a mate his fun!?".

He growled back at me,"I told you I don't have a mate".

"Cut the mother fucking bullshit Jaxton! You having been nothing but terrible to that girl and yet she's done nothing to you! You fuck another girl right in front of her in a classroom and your shouting,'your busy!?".

"How do you know about that?, and wait that was her?"he asked.

"It doesn't fucking matter Jaxton! And yes that was her! But you were to busy fucking some slutty bitch to even notice! You have betrayed not only your mate but the Moon Goddess instead of you to be focusing on also the danger at hand! About the red Heren! Your being a fucking player!,and I can only say one thing for you Jaxton Carter, they wouldn't have been proud of what your doing"I said as I left his room, he knew who I was talking about when I said 'they'.

But I wasn't lying I can't believe he'll do something so cruel and unjust, this is disrespecting not only the Moon goddess but everything we stand for as werewolves, if he continues this act, the pack will lose their Luna.

"I don't know who you think you are but very soon you won't be able to command me like that"someone from behind me said.

I turned around to see the slut of a witch.

I growled at her,"What the fuck are you talking about?"I asked her.

She rolled her eyes,"I'm talking about the fact that I'm going to be Luna".

I burst out in laughter,"What... Are... You.. Talking...about?"I said between laughs.

She rolled her eyes again and smirked,"Jaxy loves me and its really obvious he's going to make me Luna and when he does, I'll make sure the first thing I do as Luna is make you my personal servant".

I looked at her as I quirked my eyebrows,"And you except his mate to be okay with this stupid theory of yours?"I said as I crossed my arms.

She scoffed and rolled her eyes at me,"I'm the only one that can satisfy Jaxy, whoever she is she can't handle Jaxton like I can, I'm his Luna"

I just laughed at her,then I calmed down"Oh Clara, you know your not only useless,your stupid too".

"What the fuck did you just say!?"she said taking what I think she thought were threatening steps towards me.

"I'm saying that Jaxton is only using you, you piece of shit, your not capable of being a Luna and you'll never be one, actually I'm sorry for whoever the moon goddess blessed you with"I said.

"You bitch shut up you don't know anything!"she said as tried to punch me.

I dodged it as I growled at her.

She tried to punch me again but I just grabbed her hand and twisted it, she screamed but I grabbed her face with my claws as it dug into the face blood coating her cheeks and my already blood-stained fingers, I let go of her and gave her a resounding slap.

"Never set up to me again or else your punishment will be something far worse than death"I growled at her as I grabbed her and threw her out of the house and went upstairs to my bathroom to get her disgusting blood off of me.

Once I had taken a shower and scrubbed every inch of my body, I wore my cream colored pajamas.

I headed downstairs to get some food before I go to sleep.

I entered the kitchen to see that Jaxton was there getting a cup of water.

I sighed as I headed inside the kitchen more so I could make a sandwich, I ignored him but I could tell he was glancing at me hoping for me to say something.

I don't regret what I said I just regret not saying it sooner.

I made my sandwiches and was about to go to my room to eat and do homework when I heard him sigh behind me, I stopped hoping he'll say  anything but when I realized he wouldn't say anything I just shook my head and headed to my room.

I sat on my desk and kept my plate of sandwiches to the side, and grabbed my homework from my bag.

When I heard my phone, I got a text, I grabbed my phone to check who it was from, I smiled when I realized it was Mia.

Bestie💖:Hey Jas! Just wanting to check if you got home and if your okay!.

I smiled, this girl really was fit to be Luna already caring for someone she just met a week ago and she's so smart too, but Jaxton just keeps messing it up.

Me:Hey M, yeah I'm home thanks for checking up on me, goodnight!❤

I dropped my phone back so I could focus on the homework.

Authors Note:

Yes yes I know my shortest chapter yet, And I'm sorry, But we got to see inside the mind of Jasmine!, she's so fierce!.

Q/A:Favorite Season?

Don't forget to Vote,Comment and Share.Also Follow For More❣

Until Next Chapter Lovelies<3

Kemi-Out( ˘ ³˘)❤