~*~Chapter 13~*~

Mia's POV.

Well let me tell you when we came to Jasmine's house my jaw dropped, not even a house I don't think what Jasmine calls her house is a house this is a freaking mansion!.

It was a modern mansion that had structural designed white pillars holding it, with beautiful white walls on the outside, with floral decorations in front of the house that had all different kinds of flowers and a porch with a few chairs in front.

I was still in a trance that I hadn't noticed we had stopped moving,I came out of the car with my backpack.

And I can't tell you how my eyes almost bulged out of their sockets, it seemed we were in some sort of garage with beautiful expensive cars parked inside it.

"Come on" Jasmine said, snapping me out of my trance.

We walked inside and I thought it couldn't get any better.

We had walked into what I think was the living room, it had white exquisite walls with a big flat screen TV and a cream couch and sofa and a few cream love seats and a giant chandelier hanging in the middle of the living room.

I looked to my left to see the magnificent kitchen that was designed to a dot, it was a classic modern kitchen which was white.

There was more on the first floor I knew it but Jasmine was leading up to her room and I completely obliged,the staircase was beautiful too, it was a black and white staircase, it was white but had black spirals on it.

We walked to the second floor, which had a hallway, I watched as Jasmine went to the fourth door down the hall and brought out a key and opened it,I guess this was her room.

"I'm just going to bed, good night guys"Ryder yawned as he climbed up the next level of stairs, we both said good night to him.

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at Jasmine,"Doesn't he have to go home?" I said pointing to where Ryder was a few moments ago.

She turned to me and chuckled,which made me furrowed my eyebrows more.

"Mia, he lives here" she said,my eyes widened,almost choking on air (ironic I know).

"Really!?" I said.

"Yeah, he stays right upstairs"

"What about his parents?,don't they know?".

"Yeah they do plus Ryder isn't a kid and he's known me and my brother since we were little" she said.

I just nodded my head,"Cool".

She then walked inside her room, motioning me to come in too.

I stepped inside and looked around as she switched on the lights,her room was beautiful, she had light pink walls with heart-shaped neon lights on it, her bed was put to the right with pink covers and bedside tables next to it on each side. She also had a window seat and she had some throw pillows on it, with her vanity table next to it, and to the left were two doors,which I think were the bathroom and closet.

"You can go in there" she said pointing to one of the doors,"Thats the bathroom".

I nodded my head and said a thanks as I headed towards her bathroom.

Once I entered,I looked around, it was a complete white modern bathroom,her shower had glass tempered sliding doors.

I took of my clothes and hopped inside the shower,letting the hot water splash against my body, I used the soap on my body and let the water rinse it off.

Once I finished, I grabbed my pajamas and put it on.

I stepped out to see Jasmine on her bed pressing her phone.