~*~Chapter 24~*~

Jaxton's POV

My wolf has been on edge all day, growling at every little wrong thing, and I think my pack has realized it too and have been tense around me, i had let my wolf out for a run almost 5 times today but still nothing, something just irked me and I didn't know what.

I sighed frustrated as I ran my hand through my hair for the millionth time today.

I got up from my desk knowing fully well I couldn't do any paperwork.

As I walked through the hallway, my wolf growled in my head.

"Are you finally going to tell me what go you so edgy today?"I asked.

He growled out,"Mate,we need to go to mate".

I stopped in my tracks as I pinched the bridge of my nose.

"Really?, thats it? You've been on edge all day because of that human!"I growled out.

He growled back at me,"Go to mate Now!".

"No!, I am not going to her! I have managed to ignore her this whole two months and I'm not risking everything because your being NEEDY, we're Alpha's for God sakes Zeus!,So we need to-no YOU need to start acting like it! For Fucks Sakes!"he needed to understand that for God's sakes we are ALPHA'S!.

He just growled at me,"But-"

"But nothing Zeus!, I thought of all people you'll understand why we can't be with her! For Fucks sakes!".

He just went silent and went to the back of my mind and blocked me off.

I sighed as I went to my room, I fell back on the bed.

Maybe some shut eye will help and with that I fell asleep.

~Mia's POV~

I gasped as I shot up, I rubbed my eyes to try and get the sleep out and looked at my surroundings.

I was still in the bathtub in the guest toilet(because I didn't have a bathtub in my room) and plastic bags littered the floor as I was in the tub filled with water.

I tried to remember what happened then I remembered how I was in immerse pain and I was excruciatingly hot all over.

I got up and out of the tub as I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around myself.

I walked outside only to see Jas passed out on the bed, snoring quietly.

I giggled and rolled my eyes as I made my way to my bedroom.

I headed to my bathroom so I could do my morning routine.

I completed my morning routine and headed to my closet to fine something to wear.

I decided on a wearing dark blue washed out skinny jeans and a light blue crop top that said 'Marvel Obsessor Right Here!'.

I left my room and headed to the guest room to still see Jas asleep on the bed.

I decided to make breakfast for us and headed to the kitchen.

I decided to make French Toast for us.

I got out the cinnamon,nutmeg,sugar,butter,eggs,milk,vanilla extract,bread.

I started mixing the cinnamon,nutmeg and sugar together and set it aside.

I got the skillet from the cupboard and put it on the stove as I started melting the butter.

I then whisked the cinnamon mixture and eggs,milk and vanilla extract in a shallow plate, then I started dipping the bread in the mixture and started frying it.