18

They had somehow managed to arrive without Y/n's legs falling off. After arriving they gave Y/n and Kuna a room to rest in and a light meal. "We apologize for the walk you had to bear to get here."

"You better be sorry. I'm sure even my blisters have blisters at this point!"

"Please eat up. You will be meeting with out master shortly."

Kuna didn't have to be told twice as he thanked the Kakushi for the food and started to ravenously eat. Y/n sweatdropped as she witnessed his actions. "Didn't I already give this kid food? Why does it seem like he was starving?"

Kuna seemed to think of something as he suddenly stopped eating. A pair of chopsticks with some fried rice appeared in front of her eyes. "Here nee-chan, Kuna will feed you!"

Seeing him so enthusiastic about it Y/n gave a smile and ate the rice that he gave her. Her lips were once again greeted by chopsticks after. "Eat!" It was rather hard to resist such an adorable child. Y/n sighed and took her own bento to feed herself.

Seeing her start to eat, Kuna nodded in satisfaction. The kakushi that witnessed all of this excused themself. "I will be going now, please rest up." Seeing them both not sparing them any attention, they awkwardly left.

"Say, nee-chan, how will Akaza-nii find us?"

"I have no idea!" Y/n cheerfully replied and got back to eating.

"Aren't you worried that he won't be able to find us. Also why aren't you talking in our secret language?"

Y/n let out a breath, "why are you so serious all of a sudden you should be happy and adorable. Although to think about it your serious face is rather adorable." She reached out a hand and softly pinched his cheek. "Besides I'm sure he'll have no trouble finding us. He's relevant to the plot!"

"Nee-chan you say some pretty weird things at times." Kuna gave her a look that said 'why is my nee-chan so weird'

"Right I shouldn't mention that or I might give you an identity crisis."

"A what?"

"Oh it's nothing to worry about just some big words with no meaning."

"Nee-chan why can't we talk about Akaza-nii normally? Is he a bad guy?"

Y/n's hands paused in carrying the food to her mouth as her brain tried to figure out how to answer his question.

"Of course not, don't you remember that he saved us?"

"Kuna does remember but nee-chan said we should only talk about him secretly, why?"

"It's because Akaza-kun is a demon. If they knew we were associating ourselves with a demon they'd try to torture us into telling them everything so don't talk about Akaza-kun too much while we are here."

"If Akaza-nii is a demon why didn't he eat us?"

Y/n tried to think of a believable lie. "It's because Akaza-kun thinks of us as family besides he doesn't eat children(pretty sure it only said women but I'll just add this because he really doesn't seem like the type to do that) or women."

"Ok."

"So do you still like Akaza-kun?"

"Of course Kuna likes Akaza-nii, he's our family. Nee-chan also loves Akaza-nii too, so Kuna doesn't want Akaza-nii to leave and make nee-chan sad."

"What! What makes you think that, kid you maybe smart but you are very blind." Y/n waved her hands in front of her foolishly as she tried to deny it.

"Nii-san also like nee-chan. It's okay if you didn't want Kuna to find out. But since Kuna already knows then you can get a baby now, Kuna wants a nephew, a niece is also good."

Just as Y/n was about to burst from all this embarrassment of being bullied by a child a kakushi pushed open the door. "The master requests your presence."

"Thank god."

Y/n jumped up an hurried out. Kuna quickly followed suit. "Wait up nee-chan!"

The kakushi chased after them and called out, "wait you have no idea where you're going!"
_______________________________________

"So this is where it is. Mmh, I think it's best to keep this a secret for the time being."

"Why have I been this disobedient to master lately?"

Akaza let out a sigh and left the vicinity to look for a meal.
________________________________________

I'm really sorry for cutting this into so many parts but it just seems a bit weird to me to add in these parts in one chapter. As long as I give you guys the next chapter soon I'm sure you don't mind the shortness, right? Just say the word if you prefer the story parts longer and I'll see what I can do.