22

An annoying shriek woke up the siblings the next day. Y/n rubbed at her eyes to clear out the sleep as she fumed.

"Do normal wake-up calls not exist here!"

Kuna added fuel to the fire with a tired, "Yeah!"

"I swear if I get my hands on that annoying-but lovable- french fries haired brat I will strangle him!"

"Yea-," Kuna started to chant again before pausing. "Wait, what?"

She gave him a pat on the head and let out an innocent smile, "nothing at all darling, nothing at all.....Anyways! Let's get ready for the day."
________________________

On their way to the training area they heard two yells this time it was from both Inosuke and Zenitsu. 

"Sigh. Can't they just keep quiet for at least ten minutes."

When they arrived at the training grounds they were just in time to hear.

"BOOM BOOM BOOM!"

They sat to the side to not interrupt them and indulged themselves in the stupidity of others.

"Kuna-chan, never grow up to be as loud as them. Do you understand!" Y/n pointed to the side where the three people that seemed to share a collective braincell were training.

"Hai, Kuna understands!"

________________________

They had now relocated back into the mansion after Kanao's flashback.

"Inosuke, Inosuke!" An excited Tanjiro ran to Inosuke to inform him of their newly forged Nichirin Swords being delivered.

The two dumbasses cheered and ran to great Haganezuka.

Y/n shook her head in sympathy, " They have no idea how pissed that dude will be when he sees their faces."

An enranged Haganezuka chased Tanjiro with a knife in hand with threats.

"Yo, this is some top tier Tom and Jerry shit. I wish I had some popcorn to enjoy it."

After the angry dude had given up on chasing Tanjiro they sat down for the talk.

"Kuna-chan?"

The child looked up at Y/n in question.

"Are you hungry? Cause this whole thing is just making me work up an appetite."

He nodded in agreement. 

"Yosh! Let's go get something to eat then!"

________________________

And so that was how their days continued for episode 25, with them watching the idiots train and then leaving when they got bored or hungry.

________________________

Me: not publishing for a long time
You guys: "Let's spam them with comments" ヽ( '¬')ノ

Anywho I'm once again in the mood to write again so maybe I'll be giving more chapters for the next three days. Maybe....

Even though I already finished the manga I'm writing in line with the anime releases so some parts from manga might not end up in here. Also I FORGOT HOW TO WRITE!