The Adventures of Kuna | Part 1

This timeline is after Kyojuro's death, even though I haven't written his death in my book yet just know that's the timeline.
***
"Nee-chan, can Kuna visit Senjuro-san?"

Y/n tilted her head in confusion.

"Rengoku's brother? Why would my cute little gremlin want to do that?"

Kuna twisted his fingers together and answered shyly.

"He's like Kuna!"

Y/n held her chin in contemplation.

"You mean in the fact that he doesn't have parents or.....wait he still has a dad."

Kuna's lips trembled as he uttered his grievances.
"Nee-chan...that was mean..."

What Y/n said scared Kuna to a certain degree. Senjuro's brother died, so would his Nee-chan die?

Y/n bent down and hugged him apologetically.

"Nee-chan's sorry. Please forgive me."

She kissed his cheek and placed him back on the ground before gripping his hand.

"I'll take you to their home, just make sure you're behaved and don't pay that drunk man any attention."

Kuna gripped her hand tightly and nodded his head.

"On our way we go then!"

They soon arrived out the estate where they saw and heard the former Flame Hashira berating his deceased son as a non-talented swordsman in front of his youngest son and Tanjiro. Unable to accept his words, Tanjiro engaged him and his face was slammed into the ground harshly by Shinjuro.

Senjuro trying to aid Tanjiro, rushed at his father, only to get back handed. The teenager flew backwards from the force of the slap and fell to the ground. Y/n stood to the side and covered Kuna's eyes to shield him fr the violence.

She went forward to hold the child up and carried him to the side where she and Kuna were to hug both of them to her and turn them from Shinjuro's short tempered and violent outburst.

After the fight was concluded when Shinjuro was head butted by Tanjiro and they both fell to the ground, Kuna just couldn't hold it in anymore and shouted at the former Flame Hashira.

"Kuna doesn't like you, you're mean!"

Shinjuro sputtered and gave the child a stink eye. However, he kept his mouth shut and sneered.

Y/n sighed and hugged Kuna to her side.

"I think it's best we leave for now. Senjuro, if you want to come with us, you can."
***
The way how Y/n behaved was for joking purposes only. Please do not actually say that to a child or anyone as a matter of fact, unless it's the joking thing between friends😭

Congratulations to violetsakurablossom
for being the first to guess my least favourite demon slayer character. My least favourite demon slayer character is indeed Shinobu Kochou.

And thank you to BarkingforSanemi for that great fanart. He's literally so adorable!

 He's literally so adorable!