21

A scream resonated throughout the mansion.

"Yep, gotta be Zenitsu." A sweatdrop appeared at the side of her head.

"Thank you for leading us here." Y/n gave a 45° bow.

"It was no problem only doing my job miss." The kakushi bowed and went on their way to do some other job.

A thought struck Y/n and she reached out her hand and tried to call back the kakushi that was long gone. "Where are we gonna sleep?"

Y/n sighed and glanced at Kuna, only to see that the child was already staring up at her.
"Mmh, what's the matter?" She inquired.

"I want us to go back to Akaza-nii. I don't wanna stay here with them." He clutched the ugly stuffed toy closer to his chest.

Y/n smoothed out his hair. "It's okay we'll be back to Kaza soon. Now let's look for a place to stay."

She held his hand in hers and followed another scream that obviously came from Zenitsu.

She looked at the wooden door in front of her, knocked, then opened it. "Hello?"

All noise ceased at once. "Who are you?" The question was almost collectively asked in unison. Tanjiro already knowing who she was did not ask this question.

"Oh, it's rather impolite of me to not introduce myself. My name is Y/n L/n and this is Kuna...L/n, it's nice to meet you."
She once again bowed 45° to show politeness.

Aoi came forward, "it's nice to meet you L/n-san, my name is Aoi Kanzaki."

Everyone else took this as their cue to introduce themselves.

" Tanjiro Kamado and this is Inosuke Hashibira." He gestured towards the boy on the bed with the boar mask.

"I'M ZENITSU AGATSUMA, CAN YOU PLEASE MARRY ME I DON'T WANT TO DIE ALONE!"

The blond boy on the bed lunged forward and grabbed onto her hands.

"Let go of my nee-chan!" A raging Kuna rushed forward and hit the blond on the leg. It seemed like he finally had enough of these men everywhere.

"AAAH YOU HIT ME, WHY DID YOU HIT ME!"

"I'm sorry about my little brother. He didn't mean to do that. Agatsuma-san it's quite impossible for me to marry you. You see, I have a fiance." When she once again mentioned the lie, Y/n placed a palm on the side of her cheek in embarrassment.

"Oh, I see." He finally didn't scream as he said this. As a matter of fact, he even looked a little listless.  "Did he really take it that hard?"

"Why are you here?"

"Well you see we will be staying here Kocho-san gave us permission."

"So L/n-san, where in the mansion will you be staying?" Aoi was rather curious about this new person.

"Oh I'm not sure yet, we weren't lead to a room and no one spoke of our sleeping quarters that we would be given."

"No, no, that certainly won't do. Follow me please." She headed through the door and kept it open for the two to follow out. Just as she was headed off she poked her head back in and pointed at Zenitsu.

"You! Finish all your medicine!"

Aoi lead them towards a vacant room, with little to no furniture, it only had a bed, a cupboard, and a wardrobe. "I know it isn't much but please make yourself at home. I'll be off now."

"Thank you very much, goodbye." Y/n waved at the figure that disappeared around the corner, then closed the door.

____________________________

Right so short chapter today cause well I don't know but ye.

Not me already having the ending of the story in drafts and just too lazy to finish the middle 😀