Prologue v2

I stared up at my father, as he had a big smile on his face, as well as the rest of the clan did at the exact same time as well. I did not share that same smile how ever, as much as I wished that I could. I was being given the role as the deputy, as my father stood on top of the high rock, and he was spouting my name to the entire clan right at this very moment in time, as I heard the yells of 'Youngtail! Youngtail!' from the entire crowd. Normally, it would make me feel quite a bit good, but that was not the case at all any more how ever, as I had just had to kill my brother, and it made me feel quite a bit sick as to what it was that I had to do in the very first place any ways.
My father had sent him out to kill our mother, which in the end, he had in fact done as such a thing. But I could not bare the loss of my mother, so it had made me kill my brother due to the fact that I had been so angry. I had to lie to my father, as to what it was that I had done, due to the fact that I knew that if I was lucky, I would be cast out of the clan. I felt like I would not be lucky how ever, as I felt like I would have the same case as my mother had, as to the fact that some one would be sent out to go and kill me. I had to lie, surely, didn't I? I felt a bit sick, as I did my best to try to shake off all of those thoughts from my head, all at the exact same time as well.
I looked up at the clan that was around me, right at this very moment in time, as I saw a bunch of smiles all around me right now, which I tried to do as well, to at least try to pretend that I was happy right now, but that was not the case at all sadly, as I stared down at the ground instead, as I knew that I was not happy with the fact that I had just lost the life of my mother, as well as my brother, who it felt like had been a bit brain washed by my father, to make him the way that he was when I had to kill him. He had not been that way when he had been a lot younger, if I was to not lie to my self either. I sighed just a little bit to my self, as I then shook my head, as I did my best to shake out all of those thoughts all at the exact same time as well.
As I did try to do such a thing, I then all of the sudden lift my head up a bit, as I heard the yells of the crowd, and my name start to die down a bit, as I was a bit lost, as well as the fact that I was a little bit scared as to just what it was that was even going on right at this very moment in time, in the very first place any ways. At first, I had got a bit scared as to the fact that they had in fact stopped yelling my name, as I was worried that they had noticed the look that I had on my face, and that they might be starting to suspect as to the fact that I might have been lying about what it was that I had said. As I lifted my head up how ever, I noticed that it was still all smiles though, as I let out quite a bit of a relieved sigh, all at the exact same time as well.
I nodded just a little bit to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden turned my head over to another cat, who also felt a bit important right at this very moment in time as well. That cat was, our medicine cat, who I saw did not seem to be as happy as the rest of the clan was right now, as to the fact that they were getting a new deputy, which was me of course. I felt a bit sick, as well as the fact that I felt quite a bit sad, as I felt like I could not keep my eyes on that cat at all right now. That was the cat that had helped give birth to me, and she was good friends with my mother. It was clear that she was not all too happy as to the fact that I had done what it was that I had to do, at least, as far as that was what it was that she thought had clearly happened.
As I looked at her, I saw her then all of the sudden squint her eyes at me, as I saw that she had quite a bit of a look of disgust on her face, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that she had hoped for better than that from me, at the exact same time too. I wish that I could tell her that it was not me at all, but sadly, I knew at the exact same time too, that it would be a bit of a mistake as to the fact that I would reveal my secret. I let out a bit of a rough sigh at the exact same time as well, once again, as I did my best to get my focus off of all of those thoughts that seemed to be chugging through my head right now. Luckily, it did not take me all too long in fact, to get my focus off of all of those thoughts none the less, as I then did in fact hear my father begin to speak my name quite a bit loudly once again, though this time it was not to cheer me on to the entire clan. I blinked my eyes a few times, as I was quite a bit lost never the less, as I let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden turned my head over to him instead.
I looked at my father right in to his eyes, as I could see that he still had quite a big smile on his face, as it was clear that he still did not find any thing out of the ordinary, nor did he find any thing suspicious about the story that I had told him. I felt like I had messed up at a few key parts, but clearly that was not the case at all to him how ever, which I was glad for. It was clear that these lands were so tainted with evil at this point, that nothing was to any sort of surprise at this point, as people were so willing to believe what ever it was that they heard. Speaking of hearing things, I shook off all of those thoughts, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden remembered that my father was in fact speaking up to me, right at this very moment in time, as I then looked at him right in to his eyes, and I listened as to just what it was that he even had to say in the very first place any ways.
"Youngtail! You were always the strongest of my sons! Some day you will be a strong leader of this fine clan!"