Chapter 24: Let Us In

I could not help it today, as it felt like I could not take it any more at this point, as I hated being stuck in side the camp all of the time. Luckily JaggedBriar had said that he would take over the camp and make sure every thing was safe for the day whilst I was gone, but I still felt like I should be in camp. Maybe that was just a trait that I got from being the leader of the clan, as I always wanted to make sure that the camp was safe at all times, never the less.
I had let TinyPaw go out with MoosePaw, as it seemed like the both of them had become good friends with one another, all at the exact same time too, as I felt like there was no other such sort of reason that I should say no, even if I was not a fan of MoosePaw, I did not want to hurt TinyPaw at all, and I was sure that nothing bad would happen, as TinyPaw would have had to stay in camp for the day other wise, if I had in fact said no.
I was with my mate BreezeFoot, and I was so happy to be out finally, and getting to spend some good time with her, all at the exact same time as well, as it felt like it had been for ever since we had got to go out and get some fresh air with one another, all at the exact same time too. I knew the goal of this, was to do a bit of a hunting patrol, as we had in fact caught 2 rabbits already, and we probably should be back in to camp at this point.
I just did not want to go back in to camp just yet, and it was clear that she did not want to either, as it was clear to me that she also missed me a lot as well, which I would say made me feel better, as it did in fact let me know that she was in fact in love with me, but the guilt that I felt as to the fact that I had not been spending any time with her kind of over rid all of that, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, once again.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at once, as I then just got my focus on the eyes of BreezeFoot, as she had such a beautiful little smile on her face, as it was clear to me that she had needed this just as much as I had, none the less, once again. I cracked a bit of a smile on my face, as I just looked in to her eyes for quite a bit of some time, as I saw that she seemed to be staring out at the lake that was in front of us.
It was so cold at this time of year already, as it was so far, I felt like at some point that lake might freeze up, none the less. That was not what it was that had me worried at all how ever, as I was instead a bit more worried about the fact that I knew that it was going to be a lot harder to catch prey very soon, as a lot of the nights in the camp, I had in fact gone hungry, due to the fact that I wanted to save the food for my clan mates, none the less.
Hopefully the 2 rabbits would feel up the prey pile, once we were to bring it back to camp, as I was in fact a little bit tempted to go on ahead and eat some of the prey right now, but I also knew that it was against the warrior code, all at the exact same time too, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of those thoughts, all at once, once again, as I just kept going on with the day, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
I let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, as I felt a bit sad about some thing, all at the exact same time too, which was the fact that I knew that moments like these were going to be few and far between from here on out, since it was that I was going to have to be taking care of the clan, and having to take care of the camp all of the time, all at the exact same time as well. It had me feeling a bit sad, as I knew that I wanted to spend all of the time with my mate, but that just was not going to be the case for me sadly.
I knew that I couldn't rely on JaggedBriar all of the time to take care of the camp, as I knew that I was the leader, and he was not, and I could not force all of that on him. I knew that I would have to wake up, and start to have to do that more, like it or not, as I knew that there was still a lot of things that our clan should be worried around right now, such as the fact that, dare I say? That the cats could get a virus or some sort of sickness that might spread around the camp, never the less.
I shivered at the thought of that, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of those thoughts, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden got my eyes on the fact that I saw that my mate now was seeming to stare at me right in to my own eyes, all at the exact same time too, for some odd reason or another, none the less, as I blinked my eyes a few times, as I saw her do the exact same thing as I did, once again, as it seemed like she was a little bit confused as well.
I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at once, as I then began to start to realize as to just why it was that it was even the case in the very first place any ways, as I then all of the sudden began to start to remember that I had let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh not all too much longer before hand, all at the exact same time as well, which more than likely had got her attention, as I could tell that she was a little bit worried for me, none the less.
I felt a bit bad for it, as I knew what it was that was destined to happen next, as I saw that the sun was falling down in to the horizon right now any ways. I knew that this day that we had together as well, was now soon to end, sadly enough for me, as I then all of the sudden got my mind, and I got my focus off of all those thoughts once again, as I then all of the sudden saw her nod to me, all at once, to let me know that she was in fact about to go on ahead and speak to me, all at the exact same time too.
I blinked my eyes a few times once again, as I was in fact a little bit lost at first, but in the end, I did in fact nod back to her, as well, to let her know that I was in fact paying attention as to just what it was that she even had to say to me, never the less. She seemed to be a little bit lost in her own head, and her own mind set, as I could see it in her eyes, but eventually she did get her focus back on to me, once again, as she did in fact finally begin to start to speak to me, as I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it wast hat she even had to say me in the very first place any ways, none the less.
"Look... If we need to go back to camp than we can... I can tell that it is stressing you out... I will be okay... I promise..." She said to me, as I could see a little bit of a sad look in her eyes, all at the exact same time as well, as it was clear that she was in fact a little bit hurt, as it did not seem like she actually meant as to just what it was that she has even said to me at the end of that in the very first place any ways.
I felt a bit bad for it as well, as I felt like I had been making it far too obvious the entire day, as I had my back turned to camp the entire day it felt like, as I had been scared that, just like last time it was that I had seemed to leave the camp, some thing might be happening, or perhaps Thunderclan might be coming back for more of what it was that they had even started in the very first place any ways, once again.
I knew I had to calm my self down, as I knew that we had not heard from them at all, nor had they put down their scent on their land at all either, as the last gathering had passed, and it seemed like they might have just fallen apart, and they might not even be a thing any more for all that I knew, as we could be the last clan that was left at the lake, all at the exact same time too, as, as bad as it felt like it was for me to say, that might very well be the best for us, as it felt like we could very well flourish due to that.
I shook my head, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of those thoughts once again, as well, as I knew that I was doing just what it was that I had felt quite a bit guilty of doing the entire day, which was of course the fact that I was getting lost in my head, and I was thinking back on the camp, all at the exact same time as well, which of course BreezeFoot was a smart cat, and it had clearly not taken her all too long to pick up on that, none the less.
I dipped my head a bit low to the ground, all at the exact same time as well, as I felt quite a bit bad for it no matter what, either way it was that I was to look at it, all at the exact same time too, as well, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of those thoughts once again, as I then all of the sudden began to start to think on some thing altogether completely different from all of that once again, which was of course the fact that I knew that I did in fact need to start to get back to camp as soon as I could.
I breathed in a bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, which I did in fact kind of wish that it had been a soft sigh that I had done before, so that it had not got her attention on to that none the less, as I really did not want to leave her, as I wanted to spend more time with her. At the exact same time as well how ever, I still felt like I could not help but to be afraid that some thing was going on at the camp now that I was not at it right at this very moment in time too, as I shivered at the thought of that.
Just as soon as things began to start to feel a little bit cold, all at the exact same time as well, I then all of the sudden felt the warm fur if my mate BreezeFoot, all at the exact same time as well, as it was clear that she was holding on to me to try to calm me down, as she could tell that I was in fact quite a bit on edge right now, and I was in fact quite a bit uneasy, all at the exact same time too, which I felt like I really could not help my self with all of that, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I then all of the sudden lifted my head up to my mate, either way, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden looked at her right in to her eyes, all at once, as I could tell that she was trying to relax me, and trying to make it to where I was not as freaked out as I clearly was right now, all at the exact same time too. I really felt like I could not help it, but just having her in my presence did in fact seem to calm me down, none the less.
I stared at her for just a little bit longer, as in the end, she did in fact nod to me, to let me know that every thing was going to be okay, as it seemed like she was also letting me know, that she did in fact still love me, even if we did not get to spend nearly as much time around each other as we needed to as of late, all at the exact same time as well, which I was in fact incredibly grateful for none the less, as I truly did love this she cat back, as I was so glad to have her in my life.
I cracked a bit of a smile on my face, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden, all at once, once again, did in fact nod back to her, all at the exact same time as well, to let her know that I was in fact grateful, and I was in fact thankful for her none the less, all at once, as I also kind of let her know that I was in fact about to go on ahead and start to speak to her, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
She seemed to stare at me with a bit of a blank look on her face for just a few moments, but it was in fact clear to me how ever, that she was in fact paying attention to me right now, as I knew that there was nothing for me that I needed to worry about at all right now. I blinked my eyes a few times, as I then did in fact begin to start to go on ahead and begin to speak to her, all at once, now that I knew that she was in fact beginning to listen as to just what it was that I even had to say to her in the very first place any ways.
"Thank you BreezeFoot... I am sorry about this... I just can't help it... There just so much going on with me right now... I love you so much... I hope things can calm down for me soon..." I said to her, all at once, as I stared at her right in to her eyes, and then I then began to start to head over to her, all at the exact same time as well, which I could tell confused her at first, until it was that I then began to start to touch noses with her.
She winced at first, but after a little bit longer, we did in fact begin to hold our heads together for quite a bit of some time, all at once, as I was not all too sure as to just what else it was that I really should be doing right at this very moment in time in the very first place any ways, none the less. I blinked my eyes a few times, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time as well, as I just hold on to her for a little bit longer.
If I was going to be for real with my self, I was not all too sure how long it was that things were going to stay this way, all at the exact same time too, as I felt like it could be like this for the rest of my life none the less, as that kind of scared me to think of, as I knew that I wanted to spend time with my mate, as I knew that I really did, and I truly did love her, all at the exact same time as well, none the less. I kind of felt like we should have a bit of a special day at some point, that I should plan out, all at the exact aame time as well, never the less.
Though I knew that I once again was thinking too far ahead in to the future of our relationship, as I knew that I needed to calm my self down. I once again got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of those thoughts, once again, as I knew that I needed to have my focus on the clan right now, and I knew that I had to have my focus on just what it was that was going on in the camp right at this very moment in time as well, as I then all of the sudden let go of BreezeFoot.
I saw that she was a little bit sad for me to do as such a thing, none the less, but she did in fact nod to me in the end, to let me know that she did in fact mean as to just what it was that she had even said to me in the very first place any ways, once again. I blinked my eyes a few times, all at once, as I still felt like I could not help but to feel quite a bit bad about it etiher way it was that I was going to look at it, so I felt like the best way to not worry about it, was to just not think on it.
I blinked my eyes a few times, once again, as I then did in fact nod back to her, all at the exact same time as well, as it came back to me, all at once, which was of course just what it was that I had been planning on doing in the very first place any ways, which was the fact that I knew that we needed to get back to camp right now, and we needed to get back there fast, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden turned my head away from BreezeFoot, once again.
I then all of the sudden did in fact begin to start to walk over to just where it was that I knew that the camp was at far away in the distance, all at the exact same time as well, as I heard the paw steps of BreezeFoot right behind me, all at once, as it did in fact ease my mind, and ease my conscience to know that she was by my side. I then did in fact nod a bit to my self this time, all at the exact same time as well, as I got my mind and my focus on the task that I had ahead of me.