Chapter 30: Where Is He?

I blinked my eyes a couple times, as I stared at the two leg nest that was in front of me for just a bit of some time, as based off of the fact that the yard had grown out a bit, and the two leg place had no such sort of light from in side of the place, than I had to guess that there was no two legs that lived there any more, as it seemed like they could not handle the fact that they had lost the life of their pet car, just as much as it seemed like PikeStar couldn't.
I felt a bit bad about all of these things, as it did in fact begin to start to make me realize that I needed to tell the cats that I loved, just how much it was that I did in fact love them a lot more often, as I knew that I had lost the life of all of the cats that I had ever loved in just a blur, all at the exact same time too, such as the life of my sister, as we had gone to the gathering island, and she had slipped and fell on the tree that led to the island.
Then there was the fact that a while after all of that, I had then all of the sudden lost the life of my brother and my mother, as my brother had for some odd reason or another, killed my mother, which I knew that my brother had in fact loved my mother, so the only thing I could have guessed as to just why it was that he had done it, was simply the fact that he was greedy, and he wanted to be the deputy of the tribe, none the less.
But due to the fact that I had seen my mother get killed by my brother, in return, in my own sort of rage, I then killed my brother in return, as I had been very upset by it. I knew that my brother would for sure have not been a good leader of the clan at all, but at the exact same time as well, I knew that I was going to be living in ever longing guilt for the rest of my life, over the fact that I had been the cat that had in fact killed my brother, all at the exact same time as well.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I knew that shortly after, just a few moons after that, I then had lost the life of my best friend at a fight during a gathering, which was the time that the clans were supposed to have peace with one another, all at the exact same time as well. I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to keep my self calm, as I knew that just about half a moon after that, I had lost the life of my father.
Who was I going to lose next? I was not all too sure if I even had all too much left in the very first place any ways, if I was not going to lie to my self either, as I felt like I had my mate, and I had a few cats that I was friends with in the clan, and I had the the apprentice that I knew I loved for sure, in TinyPaw... Of course, then I had PikeStar, which I was not all too sure if I loved him just yet or not, if I was not going to lie to my self either, as I knew that he was my kin, but still...
He was not from my clan, and I still did not know him all too well. It led me to a little bit of a sort of question as to just why it was that he had even brought me to this place in the very first place any ways, as I knew that I really did not know this old tom cat all too well, and it kind of felt a little bit suspicious if I was not going to lie to my self either, as to the fact that he had felt like he needed to take me to this place, to tell me that I needed to hold on to the ones that I loved, none the less.
I knew that he did in fact prove quite a bit of a fair point, but I still was not all too sure about all of this, and all of to the reason that he had felt like he had needed to take me all this way, for my body to never be found, just to tell me as such a thing. I shivered quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I thought on that fact, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as possible, all at once, as I felt like I was fine, and I should not be worried about the old tom cat attacking me what so ever right now.
The tom cat seemed to actually be telling me the truth on just what it was that he had even said to me in the very first place any ways, as I saw that he simply just seemed to be crying right now, as I saw that he had some tears coming down his face, as it was clear that he was reminiscing on the times he had spent with his mate at this place as well. I felt bad for him for it, but at the exact same time as well, I felt like I had a lot of other things that I needed to be worried about right now.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at once, as shortly after all of that, I then did in fact go right on ahead and begin to start to speak to the old tom  cat, all at the exact same time too, to try to get his attention on to me, all at the exact same time as well. I let out quite a bit of a soft sigh to my self all at once, as the tom cat simply seemed to be staring at the old two leg place for a little while longer.
How ever, in the end, he did in fact go right on ahead and turn his head over to me, all at once, as it was clear that he was in fact paying attention to me right at this very moment in time as well, as he had heard me say his name, all at the exact same time as well. At the exact same time as well, he then did in fact go right on ahead and nod to me either way, to let me know for a fact that he was in fact paying attention to me right now, luckily enough for me, never the less.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as in the end, I did in fact go on ahead and begin to start to speak to him, all at once, now that it was that I did in fact know that he was in fact beginning to start to listen to just what it was that I even had to say to him in the very first place any ways, as well.
"I appreciate you taking me here PikeStar... But I think we need to get back to the clan right now... I really don't like be away from them for long, and I think we need to get there before dark..." I said to the old tom cat, all at once, as I really felt like some thing was in fact going on around camp right now, that I felt like I did in fact need to be worried about, such as it felt like it was every time that I even left the camp in the very first place any ways, never the less.
I blinked my eyes a few times, all at once, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at once, as I knew that at the exact same time as well, there was in fact some thing that was correct in just what it was that PikeStar had even said to me in the very first place any ways, which was of course the fact that he had told me that I needed to hold on to the ones that I loved very closely, as I was never all too sure when it was that I was going to lose them.
The story that he had told me on the fact that he had said that his mate had died giving birth to his kits, all at the exact same time as well, as one of those had been my father, did in fact scare me quite a bit, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that my mate was in fact pregnant with kits of her own, all at the exact same time too, at such a cold time of the season such as the one that we were even in right at this very moment in time any ways, never the less, all at the exact same time as well, too.
I gulped quite a bit heavily to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, as I felt like PikeStar had pretty much taken me here to freak me out, which he had done a fairly good job at that too, if that was in fact what it was that he had come to take me to here to see, all at the exact same time too, once again. I felt quite a bit cold in side, and also out side, as it was cold out right now.
I just felt like I wanted to head back to the camp, and I felt like I wanted to snuggle up to my mate, especially after the story that he had told me about all of the cats that he had loved, all at the exact same time as well, as he had in fact told me about the fact that all of his kits were all dead, and so was his mate, as it seemed like he was alone in this cold world right now, which was some thing that I really did not want to think about for my self right now, all at the exact same time too.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at once, as I just shook my head, to try to get my mind, and to try to get my focus off of all of those other thoughts, as I simply just stared PikeStar right in to his eyes right now, as I saw that his eyes were not on me at all right now, even though I was in fact the reason that he had even taken me here in the very first place any ways, at that, all at the exact same time too, as I was quite a bit confused by all of it, all at the exact same time too, if I was not going to lie to my self.
I let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I kind of just shook my head, as I did my best to try to not get all too worried about it, or not all too worked up about any of it, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that my mate BreezeFoot was in fact correct with the fact that she had told me that I needed to calm my self down a bit, a lot of the times that I got upset, as she had told me that I just needed to live my life.
I knew that she was in fact correct with what it was that she had even said to me in the very first place any ways, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the thoughts that even had to do with my mate right at this very moment in time as well, as I then all of the sudden got my mind and my focus on the fact that I now all of the sudden saw that PikeStar was now looking at me finally, as it seemed like he had in fact been listening as to just what it was that I had even said to him a few moments ago.
I let out a little bit of a soft sigh of relief to my self, all at once, at first, as in the end, I then all of the sudden began to start to see that PikeStar did in fact go on ahead and begin to start to nod to me as a bit of a response to me, to either let me know that he had heard what it was that I had said, and he was agreeing with me, or he was just letting me know that he was about to go on ahead and speak back to me.
Either way how ever, I did in fact nod back to him, to let him know that I was in fact paying attention as to just what it was that he was even about to go on ahead and say to me, all at the exact same time too, as I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at once, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of the other thoughts that I had been thinking on long before now, as I then waited for him to go on ahead and speak to me.
As I looked at PikeStar right in to his eyes, he then all of the sudden did in fact go right on ahead and begin to start to speak to me, all at the exact same time as well, thankfully enough, as I did in fact go on ahead and begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to me in the very first place any ways, none the less, as soon as it was that he then began to start to speak up to me, which was not all too much longer after all of that.
"You can go ahead and head back to the clan... I think I am going to stay here and rest..." He said to me, as I was in fact quite a bit lost as to just what it was that he had even said to me in the very first place any ways, as I kind of felt like it was in fact a little bit stupid as to just what it was that he had even said to me, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to start to breath in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down.
I blinked my eyes a few times, all at once, as I saw that PikeStar at first did in fact go right on ahead and begin to start to stare at the empty and abandoned two leg nest that was in front of us for just a little bit longer, just as he had been doing before. I still was a little bit lost as to just what it was that was even going on with the old tom cat in the very first place any ways, but either way, I kind of felt like I did not have time for it.
I let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, as I felt like, if he wanted to go on ahead and sleep here, if he was in fact really that old, and he was as tired as he said he was, all at the exact same time as well, and he just wanted to get some sleep for a little bit, than I felt like I should in fact go on ahead and let him get the sleep that he felt like he needed none the less. Either way, I felt like I knew that he knew the way back to our clan, as this was his territory in fact, after all.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden rolled my eyes, and I shook my head a bit to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I felt like I did not really have the time to argue with him about this either, as I really just wanted to get back to my camp as soon as I possibly could, all at the exact same time too, once again.
I grunted a bit of a soft grunt to my self, all at once, as I then did in fact turn my head away from the old tom cat, all at once, as I then all of the sudden began to start to turn my head over to just where it was that I felt like I needed to be headed over to in the very first place any ways, which was of course, just so happening to be, none the less, the fence that was beside me, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that I had to jump over that to go on my way back to the camp.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I went on ahead and nodded to my self, all at once, as I then all of the sudden began to start to breath in quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I went ahead and began to start to go over to just where it was that the fence was even at in the very first place any ways. I knew that PikeStar would be close behind, in just a little bit longer in the night, if I had to guess, so I felt like I needed to just calm my self down right now.
I blinked my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time too, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the other thoughts that I had in fact been thinking on long before now, as I was about half way over to the fence, all at the exact same time as well, when all of the sudden, I began to start to feel some thing that began to start to feel quite a bit strangely cold all of the sudden, all at the exact same time too, which did in fact freak me out quite a bit.
I was not all too sure as to just what it was that it could be, if I was not going to lie to my self, but I felt like either way, I really did not want to be alone right now, on my way back over to the camp, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden went on ahead and began to start to nod quite a bit to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I got my mind, and I got my focus on to the fact that I had now turned my head around, and looked over at PikeStar.
PikeStar some how already seemed to be asleep, or at the very least in the process of going to sleep, but I really felt like I wanted him by my side right now, for some odd reason or another, as I then all of the sudden began to start to nod quite a bit to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I let out quite a bit of a heavy cough to try to get the attention on the old tom cat on to me, all at the exact same time too.
How ever, it still did not seem like the tom cat seemed to be paying me a single bit of any sort of mind what so ever right now, as it seemed like he was either too lost in his head right now, or it seemed like he had some how already managed to fall asleep in the short time that I had walked half way over to the fence, to get ready to head back to the Windclan camp, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
I blinked my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time as well, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, as I just went on ahead and began to start to speak up to the old tom cat quite a bit loudly, all at the exact same time as well, to make sure that he was in fact paying attention, as it did in fact annoy me, but not as much as I was quite a bit scared to go out in to the wild alone right now, all at the exact same time as well, as I went on ahead and began to start to continue to yell to the old tom cat, none the less.
"Come on PikeStar! I need you with me right now! Let's just get back to the camp! You can sleep as much as you want as soon as you get there!" I yelled to the old tom cat, which it seemed like he was ignoring me for some odd reason or another, as soon as it was that I had said it to him, or he had really just been tired like he had said he was, and he was already in a bit of some deep sleep, never the less.
I grunted quite a bit annoyed with him, if I was not going to lie to my self either, as I then all of the sudden began to start to breath in quite a bit heavily to my self, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, as I knew that this cat was the last cat of my kin, all at the exact same time as well, at least for just a little while longer, until BreezeFoot had her kits, and I really did not want to leave him behind, especially since I felt some thing eerie in the air right now, none the less.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as the tom cat just continued to lay on the ground, as I felt like I should just leave him be, but I felt like I could not do as such a thing like that right now, all at the exact same time as well, as I shook my head quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I then all of the sudden did in fact begin to go right on ahead and go over to him, as I was in fact ready to wake up the tom cat, all at the exact same time as well.
As I got close to him, I then all of the sudden began to start to nudge his warm body, to try to get him to wake up, but still that seemed to do nothing at all, what so ever, as I shivered once again, for some odd reason or another, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that was going on right at this very moment in time at all, any ways, but I did in fact know that some thing was not right with the old tom cat what so ever, right at this very moment in time too, once again.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I saw that the tom cat did nothing at all, as he just seemed to still be asleep. It was almost as if he was in a coma right now, which did in fact freak me out a bit, none the less, as I knew that it would mean that I would have to get one of the medicine cats to help them, and they were already busy as it was right now, all at the exact same time too. I did my best to just not try to speak that kind of thing in to existence what so ever, none the less.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self all at once, as I then got close to the old tom cat, all at once, as it did feel better to feel his warm fur, especially with just how cold it even was right at this very moment in time any ways, none the less. How ever, it still did not sooth me at all, as some thing seemed to be wrong with the tom cat right now, as I held on to him, which at first I could not tell as to just what it was, but I had a little bit of a feeling as to just what ever it even was in the very first place any ways, it was not some thing that was good what so ever.
I held on to him for just a little bit longer, until in then all of the sudden began to start to hit me as to just what it was that was even wrong with the tom cat right at this very moment in time any ways, none the less, as I blinked my eyes a few times to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden let go of PikeStar, my grand father at that, all at the exact same time too, as it really did in fact hurt me quite a bit, as to just what it was that had happened to him in the very first place any ways.
That was of course the fact that his heart was no longer pumping, as it was clear that the old tom cat must have passed away, as it was beginning to hit me more and more as to just why it was that he had been so tired in the very first place any ways, and just why it was that he had been acting so strange, all at the exact same time as well, as it was clear that he had been near the end for him, and it was clear that his body had been giving up on him, as he did not have all too much left in the tank for him, all at the exact same time too.
I felt sick, as to just what it was that I had even been thinking, as I also felt quite a bit empty in side if I was not going to lie to my self either, as it really did remind me, all at once, that he was in fact my kin, and he was the last of the kin that I had left, all at the exact same time too, as it then also reminded me as to some thing that the old tom cat had also told me just before it was that he had in fact passed away, as to the fact that he had told me that I had to hold on to my loved ones, as he was in fact right with the fact that you really did not know as to just when it was that you were going to lose them.
I had not expected that, and whilst I could not say that I loved PikeStar, I still knew that he was the last of my kin, and it really did in fact hurt me quite a bit, all at the exact same time too, as to the fact that I had in fact just lost him in the very first place any ways, all at the exact same time as well, as I almost wanted to cry, but that was in fact some thing that my own father had in fact told me, which was the fact that he had told me that if I was a leader, than I should not cry, as he had said that it would make me look weak.
How ever, it was in fact quite a bit hard for me not to, if I was not going to lie to my self, as it was in fact painful to know that I had in fact just lost the last of my kin, all at the exact same time too, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self all at once, and I then did in fact begin to start crying, all at once, as I knew that no one was around, so no one could in fact see me weak right now, as I really did not care what so ever about the rest of all of this other stuff, once again.
I just held on to the now corpse of PikeStar, as I just let the tears flow out of my eyes for quite a bit of some time, all at once, as I did not think on any thing else for any sort of more time, all at once, as I just wanted to die here with him if I was not going to lie to my self. His body was getting colder and colder with each passing breath of my own, as I knew that he was gone, and there was no getting him back at this point, none the less.