Chapter 20: You Murderer!

I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to stay calm, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that FancyStar was even doing right at this very moment in time any ways, as I was not all too sure as to just why it was that she could not see that her clan had last the battle, and that it was over for Thunderclan now, as it just seemed like she was so filled up with rage and anger, that it seemed to be that she was blind to every thing else that was going on right at this very moment in time too.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I felt like once it was that she looked around, and stared at the clearing that was all around her, all at the exact same time too, than she would realize that her clan had lost the battle, and she would see that there was not a single Thunderclan cat in this clearing right at this very moment in time any ways, as I felt a bit sick due to all of that, all at the exact same time as well, once again, none the less.
I blinked my eyes a few, as it was clear that FancyStar had not yet looked back at the clearing to see that none of her clan mates were even with her to support her right at this very moment in time too, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, as I hoped that at some point soon from now, that she would turn her head around, to see as to just what it was that was even going on right now any ways, none the less.
Hopefully Thunderclan would not bother us, after the fact that they had already lost the lives of 3 of their clan mates in those 2 battles that they had both caused, all at the exact same time as well, none the less. It was clear that there were 2 reasons as to just why it was that we had won this battle, as my father had been right for one thing, to make sure that the camp was well guarded, and that it was on high alert, and it was well protected.
Also, the other reason, was some thing that the one cat that had attacked me had said to me, which was the fact that a lot of the Thunderclan cats had found it a bit hard to justify the reasoning of the fact that they were even attacking us in the very first place any ways, none the less. I was glad for it, but at the exact same time as well, I also felt like we really did not need to lose the life of 2 more cats due to this battle, all at the exact same time as well.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, as I did my best to try to get my mind, and to get my focus off of all of those thoughts, all at once, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden got my mind, and I got my focus on the fact that I knew that I had to go on ahead and get ready to help take care of the clan, and take care of the cats that had in fact been wounded in the battle, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
I also knew that I could not forget about my apprentice, TinyPaw, as I knew that I had made him hide in that bush, all at the exact same time as well, so that he could stay safe none the less. I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I was about to go on ahead and start to walk out of the camp, all at the exact same time too, until I then all of the sudden began to start to hear the voice of FancyStar, all at the exact same time too.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I then once again, just as I had done before, did in fact turn my head to the top of the tall rock, where it usually was that my father called meetings at, all at the exact same time as well, as I stared over in that direction, for just a few moments, not all too sure as to just what it was that was even going on still, all at the exact same time as well, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down.
It seemed like FancyStar was simply just trying to talk to my father right now, but her voice was so loud, that it seemed like the entire clearing could not help but to look over to her, and to hear out what it was that she even had to say to my father in the very first place any ways, all at the exact same time as well. I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I hoped that she was coming to her senses, all at the exact same time as well.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I then all of the sudden got my mind, and my focus off of the thoughts that I had been having before, as I looked right at the big she cat for just a few moments of time, all at the exact same time too, as I saw that she seemed to have both pain and anger on her face as she spoke to my father, as once again, the entire clan of Windclan that was even in the camp right now, did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that she even had to say in the very first place any ways, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
"I am giving you one last chance KettleStar! The clans must be one, in order for the clans to survive!" She said to my father, as if the death of 5 cats was not already making it hard enough for the clans to be able to get along, all at the exact same time too. It was as if she was speaking as if her clan had won the battle as well, all at the exact same time too, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that she was getting at for one thing, and just why it was that she was speaking to my father in that tone of voice, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
I tilted my head at the big she cat, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that the she cat was a very smart cat for one thing, but also a very cunning, and also a very manipulative she cat, all at the exact sane time too. I felt like I did not want a cat like that as my leader for one thing, and also the fact that her clan had lost this battle too, as it was clear that her clan was not even in on all of this them selves, all at the exact same time as well.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I was not all too sure as to just why it was that the she cat was still here in the very first place any ways, and as to just why it was that she was still holding my father down, all at the exact same time too, none the less. I also was not all too sure as to just why it was that my father was not trying to fight, to get him self up, all at the exact same time as well, as that was always some thing that my father was good at.
That was of course the fact that he was good at not giving up, and always giving him self a chance, all at the exact same time too. It seemed like this time he had in fact just surrendered to the she cat, all at the exact same time too. Maybe that was due to the fact that he was waiting for her to simply see that her clan had lost the battle, and that there was no such sort of point in just what it was that she was even doing right now any ways.
What it was that she was doing in fact, was simply only tearing the clans apart even more than it has been as it was before hand, none the less, all at the exact same time as well. As smart as a she cat as FancyStar was, I was not all too sure as to just why it was that she could not see as to just what it was that she was even doing in the very first place any ways, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden squinted my eyes at the she cat, rather than blinking my eyes at her, all at once, never the less.
Of course, the she cat was paying me no such sort of attention right now any ways, as she should not, due to the fact that she had in fact just spoken to my father, all at the exact same time too, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, and control my breathing, all at the exact same time too, which seemed to be some thing that was clearly hard for FancyStar, as I was not sure if she was worn out from the fight she had with my father, or if she really was that angry.
I was not all too sure about any thing when it came to this cat, as she had always been a bit of a strange cat to me, if I was not going to lie to my self either, all at the exact same time too. I blinked my eyes a few times, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time too, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of the thoughts that I had been on before now, all at once.
That was of course the fact that I knew that we just needed to start to heal from these wounds from the battle that we had just had, all at the exact same time as well, as luckily enough for me, I did not have any wounds what so ever, all at the exact same time too, due to the fact that I had joined the fight a bit late, all at once, none the less. How ever, I could see that some of the cats had it quite a bit bad, as I began to look around to the clan that was around me, all at tbe exact sane time as well, never the less.
I saw that a few of them seemed to be paying no such sort of attention as to just what it was that was going on, on top of the tall rock right now, as they simply seemed to be licking their wounds right now, all at the exact same time too, as I already saw that RabbitNose was already doing her best to give them herbs to heal the wounds, all at the exact same time too, as it did not seem like many cats were paying attention as to just what it was that was going on up there.
It was as if they thought that the battle was over, which it kind of was of course, besides the fact that the leader of Thunderclan had my father held down on top of the tall rock, all at the exact same time too, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden turned my head back over to the tall rock, as I knew that was what it was that I should even have my attention on right at this very moment in time any ways, none the less.
I saw that my father had his head lifted up a bit over to FancyStar, as he had a bit of a sad smile on his face, all at the exact same time as well, for some odd reason or another, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that my father was even doing right at this very moment in time any ways, all at the exact same time too, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I then all of the sudden saw my father shake his head at FancyStar.
It was clear that it had confused FancyStar quite a bit, all at the exact same time too, as it had kind of confused me a bit as well, though I felt like that was due to the fact that I had kind of forgot as to just what it was that was even going on in the very first place any ways, all at once, as I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self once again, as I did my best to trying to calm my self down, all at once, as I just stared with a bit of a blank look on my face.
FancyStar did not seem to be all too happy with my father, as my father after not all too much longer after all of that, did in fact begin to start to speak back to her, all at once, but at least loud enough so that all of the cats that were in the clearing right now, could in fact hear what it was that he even had to say in the very first place any ways, none the less. Though, I felt like not many cats were paying all too much attention right now any ways.
How ever, I was in fact paying attention as to just what it was that was going on right now, at the very least, as I could also tell that FancyStar was also paying quite a bit of some attention to my father too, even if it was clear that she was not all happy with my father right at this very moment in time any ways. I got my mind, and my focus off of FancyStar how ever, as I just paid attention as to just what it was that my father was even saying back to her right now any ways, as I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say back to her in the very first place any ways, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
"FancyStar... There can't only just be 1 clan... There has always been 5 clans under the lake! Why can you not see that? The clans must stay separated... The clan will fall apart if there is just one clan... No one will get along... We cannot protect the entire lake as one clan any ways..." My father said to her, as it was clear that he was trying to wake her up a bit, and that he was trying to get her to face the reality of things, all at the exact same time as well.
I blinked my eyes, as I nodded back over to my father, all at once, as I felt like what it was that he had said was in fact quite a bit smart, all at the exact same time too, as it was a reality of how things were meant to go in the clans, all at the exact same time as well. I breathed in quite a bit to my self, as I felt like FancyStar, being the smart cat that she was, should realize it her self, and she should feel quite a bit of some guilt for what it was that she had done, all at the exact same time too.
I looked at FancyStar, all at the exact same time as well, as I was quite a bit interested in just what it was that she was even thinking right now, any ways, and just what it was that her reaction would be to just what it was that my father had even said to her in the very first place any ways, all at the exact same time too. I blinked my eyes a few times once again, as I then all of the sudden got my focus on to that cat, all at once.
I stared at the cat, as I looked at the she cat right in to her eyes, all at once. I really did not see all too much in those eyes, as I wondered if she just felt empty in side, as I wondered if she just kind of felt like the guilt was a little bit too much for her to bare, all at the exact same time as well, as it seemed like she might now all of the sudden start to feel like she kind of wanted to give up now, all at the exact same time too.
I was fine with that, if that was in fact the case, as I had never really liked the cat all too much in the very first place any ways, to even begin with, none the less, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I got my mind, and I got my focus on to just what it was that she might be thinking in her mind right now, all at the exact same time too. The empty look on the face of the cat did in fact give me a little bit of some hope, all at the exact same time too.
I lifted my head up a bit, as I felt like once it was that she had realized that what it was that she had done was in fact the wrong thing to do, all at the exact same time too, than she would in fact begin to start to wake her self up to it, all at the exact same time too. I stared at the she cat for a bit longer, as I looked at the fact that she was still holding on to my father, all at the exact same time too.
I was not all too sure as to just why it was that she was not letting go of him right now, but I kind of felt like that could just very well be due to the fact that she was just feeling dark and empty in her mind right now, as she very well might not be thinking on just what it was that was even going on with her physically, all at the exact same time too. I was about to start to kind of give up on all of that, like the rest of my clan mates, until all of the sudden she then turned her head over to all of the cats that were in the clearing, all at once.
She still had the same blank look that she had on her face before, as it seemed like she might be thinking on to just what it was that she had starting, and what it was that she had caused here in the very first place any ways, all at the exact same time too, as I let out a bit of a soft sigh of relief to my self, all at once, as I was starting to feel a bit better, as I was glad that she was now starting to wake her self up to what it was that she had done.
I was sure that she had looked over at the dead body of her clan mate, RapidFlight, as she surely knew that he would not be dead, if this battle had not been started in the very first place any ways, none the less. I nodded a bit to my self, all at once, as I was about to go on ahead and go start to head over to get TinyPaw, now that things seemed to be okay, and every thing was now safe.
Of course, that was when I saw that the look on the face of FancyStar, all at the exact same time too, then all of the sudden changed from a bit of an empty look, to a now dark, and very angry look, all at the exact same time too, as I was a little bit surprised by it, but I was also a little bit confused by it, all at the exact same time too, as I then did in fact start to look over to her, all at the exact same time too.
FancyStar seemed to be surveying all of my clan mates that were all around her, all at the exact same time too, as if she was picking and choosing which ones she wanted in her clan. Eventually, she then all of the sudden stopped her gaze right on to me, all at once, as I saw that she cracked a big smile on her face, all at the exact same time too, for some odd reason or another, which did in fact confuse me even more, and I then all of the sudden tilted my head over to her, all at the exact same time too.
She continued to stare at me with the same smile that she had before, as she then all of the sudden nodded to me, all at once. I was not all too sure as to just what this had to do with me what so ever right now, but I did in fact nod back to her, to let her know that she was listening as to just what it was that she even had to say to me, in the very first place any ways. Once I had in fact done as such a thing, all at the exact same time as well, she did in fact begin to start to speak to me, all at once, as I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that she even had to say to me in the very first place any ways, never the less.
"Oh... Windclan... I wish you could wake your leader up... Now... Sadly... YoungTail, you must say goodbye to your leader!" She said to me, and to the rest of the clan, all at the exact same time too, as of course she knew that I was the son of him, and I was also the deputy of him, all at the exact same time too. That was not what it was that had me so bothered, all at the exact same time too.
It was just what it was that she had said, when she had said that I should say good bye to him, that had me a little bit lost, and it threw me quite a bit off, all at the exact same time too, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, once again, as I then all of the sudden stared at the she cat right in to her eyes, as I saw a maniacal grin on her face, all at the exact same time too, as it was clear that the she cat was quite a bit crazy, none the less.
That was when it all of the sudden began to start to hit me, as to just what it was that she had just said to me, and the rest of the clan, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to sprint as fast as I possibly could, all at the exact same time too, so that I could stop her none the less, from doing as to just what it was that she was about to do to my father, all at the exact same time as well.
She did have control of him right now, and she had him held down, as my father was not fighting what so ever, as it seemed like that was due to the fact that he was trying to talk some sense in to her, all at the exact same time too. The cat was far too crazy to talk some sense in to her how ever, as the evil grin that she seemed to have on her face, did in fact make me feel quite a bit sick, all at the exact same time too, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once.
I held on to my breath, as I was nearly at the tall rock, when I then all of the sudden saw her turn her head right over to my father, all at once, all at the exact same time too, as I saw that she had her claws out, all at once, none the less, as she then sliced right in to the throat of my father, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, as none of the seemed to be real to me what so ever.
I was not sure if that were due to the fact that I felt like this could be a dream, as I had plenty of those nightmares as of late, all at the exact same time too. Or, I felt like it could simply just be a prank that they were pulling right now, all at the exact same time too. I was not all too sure as to why that was, as it was clear to me that the death of my good friend QuialNose, had very well been a real death, all at the exact same time too.
My heart stopped, and my body seemed to stop, all at the exact same time too, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that was even going on with me, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that I had to get revenge for what it was that had just happened to my father, as I had a bit of some hope that the cut had not killed him, and that he had managed to avoid it at the last second, as I knew that my father was a fast cat after all, none the less.
All of those hopes seemed to go away, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden saw at the last second, that there was a drip of blood that was falling right on to my face, all at the exact same time too, that had come from the tall rock, all at the exact same time too. At first, I still had a bit of some hope that it was simply just blood from the wounds that they had caused on one another.
The blood landed right on my nose, all at once, all at the exact same time as well, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to get my focus, and to get my mind on just what it was that was even going on right at this very moment in time in the very first place any ways, none the less, once again. That was when another drop of blood spilt right on to my nose, once again.
Shortly after all of that, another few more drops of blood began to do the same, as I jumped back to dodge it this time, all at once, as I still seemed to not be all too sure as to just what it was that was even going on right now, in the very first place any ways, none the less, as I then all of the sudden looked up, to see that there was tons of blood falling down from the top of the tall rock, all at the exact same time too.
Not just that, but I then all of the sudden began to start to see, all at the exact same time too, that the body of my father was now all of the sudden falling down from the top of the tall rock, all at the exact same time too, as I still was a little bit lost as to just what it was that was even going on right at this very moment in time any ways, all at the exact same time as well, as this still did not seem to be real to me what so ever, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, once again, as I then saw the body of my father drop, right beside, all at once, as it was clear that my father was dead, all at the exact same time too. I began to start to cry, all at once, as I felt empty in side, all of the sudden all at the exact same time too. I was not sure what to do, as none of this still seemed to feel real to me what so ever, all at the exact smae time as well.
I then all of the sudden looked back up at the tall rock for just a few moments, all at the exact same time too, as I saw that FancyStar was on top of it, as she still seemed to have the exact same smile on her face that she had before, as she seemed to feel no such sort of remorse for what it was that she had done, what so ever, all at the exact same time too.
It got me angry... Really angry at that, all at the exact same time as well, as I wiped the tears that were off of my face right now, all at the exact same time too, as I then stared at the she cat that was in front of me, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to hiss at her, as I began to start to yell at the evil she cat, all at the exact same time too, as I was in fact enraged with what it was that she had just done, as I continued to start to yell at her, all at once.
"You twisted she cat, you murderer!"