Interlude

The air was quite a bit cold on a night like tonight, as it was a cold not indeed, for many different reasons. Of course, the main reason, was due to the fact that it was nearly the leaf bare, but also another reason, was simply due to the fact that some thing very cold, and very evil was about to happen in just a bit of some time. Some thing that was going to change the clans for ever, and not in a good way of course.
No... This was a very bad way, and a few of the cats that were walking right now, were walking with their heads down, as they felt quite a bit guilty for what it was that their leader was making them do right at this very momnet in time none the less. They knew that it was in fact going to change the clans for ever. Or perhaps, change the clan for ever, as in singular.
The first time, it had been a bit strange to them, as to just what it was that their leader was asking them to do, as to the fact that she had made them attack the Windclan cats at the gathering, killing 1 of those cats, and getting 2 of their own killed in the process, all at the exact same time as well. A lot of them felt like it was wrong, but they went along with it, not realizing as to just how bad it was going to be in the very first place any ways, none the less.
This was pushing it too far, as one of the cats had got kicked out of the clan, and not been allowed to go back in to the clan, due to the fact that the cat had stood up, and he had said what it was that the rest of the cats in the clan were thinking. No one had seemed to want to step up and support him how ever, even as wrong as it was that FancyStar was making them do right now, they were scared of her...
Now here they were, traveling through the moor, on their way to the Windclan camp, getting ready to take down that clan for good, all at the exact same time too, as many of the Thunderclan cats has their heads quite a bit low to the ground, all at the exact same time too, as they knew that what it was that they were going to go and do, was in fact very wrong, and that was not the normal, nor was it the fair way of life in the clans.
Though, those days were long in the past, as now it was the end of the clans, and no one seemed to be thinking twice on it, as no one seemed to be looking up to the skies in any sort of guilt for the way that they seemed to be betraying their ancestors, all at the exact same time as well, none the less. It was in fact quite a bit wrong, but no one believed in any of that mess in the very first place any ways.
Of course, that's how all things come to an end... No belief... Now this was how this was going to come to an end, as FancyStar was leading the rest of her clan in to the camp, all at the exact same time too, as she did not seem to want to think twice on any of this, as she had a bit of a sick smile on her face, all at the exact same time too. FancyStar had not always been this way... No, she had been raised in to it, as she had been treated like a trash by her parents, and her clan since she was young.
That was what made her strong, and that was how she had got to the way that she was today, as she had her head held high, very much unlike her deputy that was right behind her seemed to be having, all at the exact same time as well. Her deputy on the other hand, felt like some thing was off with this, as it felt quite a bit cold to her none the less, as to just what it was that was even going on right at this very moment in time, in the very first place any ways, never the less.
The Thunderclan deputy knew that this was going to be the end of the clans, if she did not say some thing to her leader right now, all at the exact same time too. The only problem was, was that she knew that type of power that FancyStar had, and she did not want to question that, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, all at the exact same time too, how ever.
WillowWind look up to the skies all at once, as she then all of the sudden seemed to find a new sort of strength that she had felt like he had not had in her before, for some odd reason or another, as she then breathed in quite a bit to her self, all at once, as she then all of the sudden turned her head back over to FancyStar, he leader, and her friend, as she then all of the sudden began to start to speak up to her friend, to get her attention.
FancyStar all of the sudden seemed to stop, quite a bit annoyed as to the fact that she had needed to stop her self when things had seemed to be going great for her other wise, all at the exact same time too, as she then turned her head around to her friend, and she squinted her eyes at her, all at the exact same time too, as she then just nodded to WillowWind, a bit lost as to just why it was that her friend had stopped her in the very first place any ways.
WillowWind blinked her eyes a few times, as she was grateful at the very least that her friend was willing to hear out what it was that she was about to say to her in the very first place any ways, as she then did in fact begin to nod back to FancyStar, which shortly after that, she did in fact begin to start to speak up to her, now that she knew that her friend was in fact listening as to just what it was that she even had to say to her all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
"FancyStar... Don't you think any of this is wrong? This is going to destroy the way that the clans have lived for who knows how long... There is no going back if we do this..." WillowWind said to her friend, as she knew that her friend had not always been the way that she was right now, as she hoped to find the old way of life from her long time friend, some where deep down in side her, after what it was that she had just said, all at the exact same time too.